FIFTY FOUR

Tu Dhoop Sunahri, Fizaon Mein
Rahti Ho Meri Duaon Mein
Tera Naam Jis Lamhe Mein Loon
Behad Mile Aaram Hai

Jabtak Tera Chehra Utne Na Meri Aankho Mein, Tabtak Na Meri Subaha Hoti Hai
Jabtak Teri Khusboo Pighle
Na Meri Saanson Mein
Tabtak Dhadkan Bhi Khoyi Rahti Hai,

Teri Hansi Har Raaho Mein
Mahfooz Dil Teri Baahon Mein
Tera Naam Jis Lamhe Mein Loon
Behad Mile Aaram Hai.....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Standing up in the balcony of her room Maria dialled Hassan's number who picked up her call within two bells.

"Hassan...Remember what we discussed..."

"Yes, be ready."

"I'll be fine don't worry about me."

"Haan haan I'll be fine."

"Don't worry about him. Bas tum dhyaan rakhna kisi ko shak na ho...."

"Allah Hafiz Hassan."

She was so lost talking with Hassan that she didn't realised her husband had returned from work and was now standing behind her hearing her talk with Hassan.

His eyebrows furrowed with their talk as he wasn't able to get what they both were talking about, nor that it interested him but there was one thing he was annoyed about...

His wife's ignorance and that irritated him to no ends.

And that's why he decided to seek her attention by hugging her from the back and rub his cold nose over her neck, startling her.

He wanted her.

His vixen of a little wife who was alluring him to ravish her. It had been so long since he tasted her.

"M-mustafa...A-ap..."

(You.)

Her words felt on deaf ears as he was too lost, elated to discover his home inside the crook of her neck which was providing him all the warmth he needed in the cold whether.

And her smell, it was divine making him forget about the long tiring day he spent.

"Hmmm.... You smell so nice jaani."

Taking a deep wisp of her sweet fragrance, he peppered deep kisses over her skin tingling her entire form, marking the sweet spot on her neck, claiming it to be his but just like the other times his wife broke his beautiful trance with her trembling voice

"I.... H-how was y-your d-day ?"

He knew what game she was playing.
She was trying to distract him but he wasn't ready to let her go and instead squeezed her hard in his embrace.

"Not good. I missed you so damn much."

He missed her and he didn't felt no bit shame to admit that.

"Don't squeeze me."

Groaning, she whispered for him to know that his hold was too to tight for her and the twins but it seemed like he was in his own world; her.

And he wasn't ready to leave her till his heart was satisfied enough.

"I know and that's why I am recharging my lost energy."

Turning her head a little side wards, he smiled answering her, still holding her from the back, when he heard her chuckle hearing he was getting energy by squeezing her.