TWENTY THREE

Raah-E-Mohabbat Mein Ajab Sa Hua Hai Haal Apna....

Na Zakhm Nazar Aata Hai,
Na Dard Saha Jata Hai...

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"It's already three, hurry up guys we have to leave."

Aamina shouted, standing on the first step of stairs, impatiently waiting for everyone to come down. They were to leave at four in the morning after having breakfast but all of them except for the two girls weren't ready even after continuous warning of the girls.

"I swear these men are taking more time than us girls combined. Hum aurton ko to khamakha badnaam kar rakha hai."

Getting irritated Aamina rolled her eyes, unhappy with the boys for not being punctual at all to which Maria chuckled softly knowing well she was too exited for the trip.

"Your knight is here beautiful ladies."

Grinning Osama climbed down holding carry bag in his hand and bowed down in front of ladies as soon as reached there.

"Missed me ?"

"Not at all."

Raising an eyebrow in mischief he asked both of them which turned into a scowl when Aamina answered him without looking at him, instead focussing her eyes towards the stairs waiting for other two men.

"Ouch! I am hurt. Meri to koi izzat hi nahi karta is ghar mein."

Placing hand on his chest he sighed dramatically for not getting attention from any of them and sat on the dinning table, indulging talk with his mother who was giving him all the attention he needed.

"I am going to check Murat."

It was then Maria stood up from the sofa her patience wearing off seeing no sign of Murat and was about to climb upstairs when she saw Mustafa coming down with a cranky Noor, who was holding onto him tightly sucking her thumb with tears stains visible on her chubby cheeks. He was carrying both his stroller bag and Noor with ease but had an annoyed look etched upon his face which increased when he saw Aamina.

Before she could ask what happened he himself answered with frown marring his hansome face, making him look very tired.

"She woke up with your screaming and now she is cranky and is not at all ready to leave me. All thanks to you."

"I am so sorry...."

Aamina felt guilty for shouting and was about to apologise to her older brother when Maria took her side cutting her off in the middle, not liking the way he was frowning at her Aamina appi when she wasn't even guilty.

"It's not like she did it intentionally that you are scolding her so much."

He didn't replied her not wanting to pick fight with her because he knew his reply will only annoy her and maybe she'll even fight with him, which he didn't wanted at all. He was already tensed regarding his cranky daughter who was very hard to handle when awoken up in the middle of the night.

"I'll go and check Murat."

She again announced perking up Noor's ears who peeked up from her father's shoulder to confirm the owner of the voice and jumped in delight finding the same person which she recognised as 'her aliel'.

"Pwincess aliel."

Screaming, she wriggled in her father's arms, her eyes shining with happiness seeing her Ariel.