THIRTEEN

Wo Jiska Guroor Thi Mohabbat
Wo Jiska Suroor Thi Mohabbat,

Qaid Hai Wo Aalam-E-Tanhaai Mein,
Shayad Uska Qusoor Thi Mohabbat....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Days were passing so was the pain she was feeling everytime her family talked about his marriage. She wanted to shout, to scream her agony out, to tell everyone how much she was getting affected but kept quiet seeing his face. He was content marrying Asmara and that was enough for her to shut her mouth.

However she too noticed changes in him. The Mustafa who laughed freely was now quiet and conversed only when needed. He was getting more serious than he ever was. Yes, he was content but at the same time he looked restless.

Unke chehre pe sukoon , par aakhon mein ek ajeeb si bechaini thi jisne meri raaton ki neendein aur din ka sukoon haram kar rakha tha.

Heaving a long sigh, she got ready for breakfast, an another round to be confronted with the truth that he wasn't hers. He was not meant to be.

Going downstairs she found Tayi Ammi setting the breakfast table as no one was present yet, confusing her. Not liking the sweat on her forehead she rushed towards her, talking the utensils from her hand, helping her to set the table.

"Rehno diye guriya main kar lungi."

"I want to help Tayi Ammi."

"But...."

"Please."

She insisted giving her an innocent look making Rabia Ahwaan give up and pat her cheeks in gratitude asking her to accompany her inside the kitchen. The sight of kitchen left her wondering as many more dishes were prepared unlike the normal days.

"Is something special today and where is everyone by the way ?"

She asked holding the jug of orange juice waiting for her tayi ammi to answer who was busy making some sweet dish.

"Oh yes... I forgot to tell you that today Asm...."

"Begum sahiba Mustafa bhaai aapko bula rahe hai. "

She was about to tell her when they were interrupted by one of their workers who was sent by Mustafa telling him to call his mother.

"Kyu! Kya hua ?"

"Wo begum sahiba unki shirt ka button toot gaya hai."

Dismissing the servant she turned towards Maria who was standing beside her listening everything.

"Beta can you go and help him. I would have gone but then my special dish will burn if not stirred properly."

Tayi Ammi looked helpless so after contemplating a lot she agreed giving her a small smile and went towards his room.

Controlling her crazy heartbeats and nervousness she slowly knocked on his door waiting for him to allow her to enter.

"Come in."

Hearing his reply she entered inside only to gasp loudly and close her eyes in embarrassment, making him turn to look at her.

"What are you doing here and where is Ammi ?"