FIFTY

Dhadhkan Sambhalun Ya
Saas Kaabu Mein Karu

Tujhe Nazarbhar Dekhne Mein Aafat Bahut Hai....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Dread grouped Maria's heart, but she tried not to take it too seriously, knowing Osama overreacts over everything, and drawing conclusions without telling Noor was useless, as it would do nothing but worry her unnecessarily, which wasn't good for the little life growing inside her.

Noor and the little baby were her top most priority, not Osama's useless banter. She knew he was just teasing her, nothing else.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai Osama. Noor will be fine."

(It's nothing like that Osama.)

Dismissing negative thoughts she smiled patting Osama's forearm, eying her husband's form who was engaged in a serious conversation with Hassan, unlike other family members who were celebrating the news of her pregnancy.

"But still she is possesive for you. Har waqt mama mama karti rehti hai. Chamchi hai wo tumhari."

(She rants about you evertime.)

Osama on the other hand was hell bent to prove his point, feeling offended with her dismissing his 'intelligent opinion' which was not so intelligent and obvious to each and every family member.

Everyone knew how much little Noorie was possesive for her mama.

"Why are you getting jealous with my daughter Osama ? She is nothing like that."

She got irritated with Osama's comment taking it in a negative sense. She thought he was make fun of her daughter labeling her as a 'Mama's girl'. Well Noor was a Mama's girl but that was something her mama adored, not the other way around.

"Acha I'll-"

Osama again opened his mouth to argue with her who was all set to beat him getting irritated with him but before he could speak, Mustafa walked towards them, taking a look at his wife who had an irritated look etched over her face.

"What are you two doing ?"

Hearing her husband Maria quickly hid her scowl not having the energy to deal with the inner alpha of his, who would not hesitate to unleash itself hearing Osama's nonsense.

"Ahh!! Kuch bhi nahi bhaai. Just talking."

(Nothing brother.)

Osama answered politely, giving a wierd smile to his Mustafa bhaai, praying for him to let off the topic knowing he'll whack him brutally, if his wife complains about his poor 'angelic self' to him.

Not paying heed to his answer, Mustafa turned towards his wife, eyebrows raised in a questioning manner asking her for confirmation over Osama's answer to which she gave him a small smile, making Osama sigh in relief, thanking her who was busy admiring her handsome husband.

She had definitely started to admire her husband a lot more nowdays. Maybe because he appeared to look more handsome than before or maybe because he was her halal, who was exclusively hers, no one else's.

But that was something she thought was wierd and would definitely scare Mustafa if he gets to know about her creepy behavior.

So, there was only one thing which could be done and that was maintain distance from him, which seemed impossible with his possessiveness and her creepy heart.