THIRTY THREE

Khud Ko Zaleel Karne Ka Dusra Naam Mohabbat Hai......

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Groaning she opened her eyes, finding darkness surrounding her, the only light being moonlight indicating it was night. Feeling her throat parched she tried sitting up when she realised someone was holding her hand and it didn't took her seconds to realise who it was.

How dare he ?

Feeling anger seeping inside her veins she was about to snatch her hand from his hold but decided against it, not in the mood to confront him or talk with him at all and tried slipping her hand smoothly from his hold.

Come on. Come on. Just a little more.

She was almost successful in her attempt to free herself when he opened his eyes, feeling her slipping away from his hold, scaring him that he opened his eyes frantically to search for her when his eyes landed on her, who was trying to get away.

"Are you okay ?"

Standing up from the uncomfortable chair on which he was sleeping, he looked at her who didn't bother to answer him, rather snatched her hand from his hold and stood up, marching towards the door.

"Where are you going ?"

Before she could unlock the door and get out, he blocked her way halting her in her steps and glare at him with full intensity.

"To my room."

She replied simply without looking at him in the eye and waited for him to leave her way so that she could leave.

"You are in your room."

Folding arms over his chest, he casually replied as if he was stating the fact and saw her face turning red in anger and then he heard her loud voice.

"Leave my way."

"But this is your room only."

He tried making her understand that it was her room they were standing in, but she wasn't ready to listen to him at all and tried pushing him from her way when her steps faltered feeling a wave dizziness hitting her again but he held her arms, steadying her to stand.

"You can fight as much as you want but for now, please rest. You really need it."

He caressed her cheeks like he was holding a delicate flower with all the gentleness and care he had, but all he got was a strong push from her side creating a wide distance between them. He was hurt but didn't said anything knowing she was very hurt, justifying her actions against himself.

"Do not touch me ever, warna jo aapke saath hoga wo acha nahi hoga."

With a loud tone she warned him to stay away from her to which he smiled in amusement seeing her threatening him knowing she couldn't intimidate him, ever.

"I would love to see what will you do."

Ignore him, Maria. Just focus on getting out of here.

And she did what her mind told her. She started glaring at him without  blinking, without even answering him. If it was another person he would have felt scared of the vibes she was giving but he was Mustafa Ahwaan who was not affected at all.

After few minutes she sighed seeing him unaffected and started pacing around the room to search for something to threaten him.

"What are you doing ?"

"Ahhhh.... On a silent mode, aren't you ?"

He asked trying to get reaction out of her but never got any and it seemed to him she was ignoring him, the thing she aced at. It was only after few seconds she realised her clothes were changed and she was standing in front of in a long cotton shirt and pants to which she trodded quickly towards the bed and wore her dupatta to cover herself from him and just like she had to drop her 'ignore Mustafa' mission.