TWENTY NINE

Mohabbat
Libaas Nahi Jo Roz Badla Jaaye,

Mohabbat
Kafan Hai Pehen Kar Utara Nahi Jata.......

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As soon as they reached an isolated place Maria jerked her hand off Murat's who was gaping at her in shock seeing her transform into a warrior lady as she was ready to attack him any second, so he started walking fast fearing her.

"Stop right there MURAT ABRAR CHOWDHARY!!!"

Her scream stopped him instantly and he turned praying Allah to save him from her wrath.

Making an innocent face he went near her acting clueless about everything he did.

"What ?"

Her glares and the she was looking at him without blinking scared daylights out of him but he was expertly pulling out the facade of a brave man.

"Which stunt did you pulled back there ?"

Showing her his puppy eyes he asked to which she smacked his shoulder hard, making him wince and narrow his eyes, his resolve of acting innocent breaking with her glares.

"Which one, dove ?"

"Don't dove me, Murat. I am in no mood for fun at all."

His patience broke down and he answered her back having enough of her scoldings. He wasn't angry with her but it was important for him to shut those ladies who were speaking rubbish about her. Maybe she was strong girl who was able to take every insult they were throwing upon her, but he wasn't. His blood boiled when he heard them.

"Right!! Your anger is reserved for me only. If you would have shown little courage back there then I wouldn't have interfered back there."

His words made her speechless and her anger immediately cooled down hearing him.

"Murat I...."

He joked, talking about her fierce side which he saw few moments ago and asked her to learn fighting for herself from him.

"Hogayi ab bolti band. For God sake dove stop letting people step on you and show them your fierce side which I have always seen. Mujhse hi le lo thodi classes."

Ignoring his attempt to make her smile, she shook her head telling him it was wrong on his part to lie about their engagement.

"Jo bhi hua Murat tumhe jooth nahi bolna chahiye tha."

Wriggling his eyebrows, he asked rendering her shocked with his question.

"I.... Waise idea bura nahi hai. Why don't you marry me ?"

"WHAT!!! Are you nuts Murat ?"

She thought he was joking but it was proved wrong when he repeated his sentence asking her to marry him and much to her shock he was very serious about it.

"I am not. Marry me dove."

"D-do you l-love me ?"

She was scared. Scared if he really loved her. Scared because she didn't wanted to break his heart just like Hassan. She was already very guilty because of her heart and didn't wanted him to suffer at all. She would prefer to die rather than making him suffer because of her.

"Of course I do. You are my only family and my only friend so I do love you more than anyone in this world."

Her face turned pale, steps faltered with his answer. She was about to cry when he realised his words came out in wrong context and he corrected them, making her sit her on a seat and sat down on his knees holding her hand in a tight grasp.