NINE

Meri Dua'oon Mein Tera Wajood Rehta Hai,
Is Se Badh Kar Mera Aitraf Kya Hoga.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

They both looked towards Mustafa who was throwing daggers at them.
His eyes were red, the vain on his forehead bobbling up seething in anger.

"What are you two doing here, all alone ?"

He again asked, fire still evident in his voice, seeing them both standing close to each other, holding hands.

"Bhaai I was...."

He walked towards his brother to tell him the cheap show Tabassum Bashar put up, trying to humiliate Maria but before he could say anything their father came oblivious of the tension brewing between them.

"Hassan where were you ? I was looking for you. Come, I want you to meet our important clients."

Giving a last look, he left with his father leaving both of them alone.

"What were you both doing ?"

He walked towards her with calculated steps, reading her nervous expressions which she was trying to hide, looking down.

"I asked you something."

She flinched at his cold tone, making her shiver in fear and take few steps back but he held her wrist, glaring at her and took her inside the house not caring about the curious eyes of few guests in the living room.

"Will you tell me what I asked you ?"

Locking the door of the guest room at first floor, he turned towards her, holding her chin in a tight vice like grip, forcing her to look up in his eyes.

"W-we we-were talking. Y-yeah talking."

She stuttered lying, not wanting him to know what happened. She knew what he was capable of doing in anger. He won't let anyone insult his family and let them go easily. When provoked he could no less than a pawn of devil. He could be the best man when happy and the worst man when angry.

"Do you think you can lie to me ?"

He laughed sinisterly, catching her lie. He knew she was lying as she wasn't able to meet his eyes. She was too bad at lying for it was a game she didn't how to play.

"I am not lying. We were talking only."

She whispered softly still not able to look in his eyes. Not been able to get a proper answer out of her, he was ready to burst, the clock of his patience ticking slowly towards it's end.

With one tug he pulled her towards himself, resulting her to land on his chest. She tried pushing him but he held her firmly against himself.

"What are you doing ?"

She gasped with his action trying to get out his hold but his grip was tight unmatchable to her protests.

"That's how you talk. Right ?"

He mocked, making her eyes widened in disbelief with his words.

"What are you trying to say ?"

"I am not saying anything it's you who has decided to conceal the truth."

His anger knew no limit when he saw them together. He was mad seeing them so close.

"What are you hiding ? Is there something going on between you two ?"