THIRTY FOUR

"SUNO"

Zara Sa Haq Jatana Bhi Seekh Lo,
Ishq Hai To Batana Bhi Seekh Lo...

THIRD PERSON'S POV

She was walking back inside the home silently bidding goodbyes to Murat, she found herself addressed as badi bahu again by the same girl who came to call her for breakfast.

"Badi bahu aapka nashta laga doon ?"

She groaned hearing her but that instantly changed into a scowl when from the corner of her eyes she noticed Mustafa who was walking beside her, giving a full blown smile to the maid for calling her 'badi bahu'.

"What ?"

He immediately hid his smile as soon as he found his wife turning towards him irritated but in return he gave her an innocent look which she totally ignored and proceeded towards her room without giving reply to any of them, when she again heard the same girl calling her.

"Badi bahu....."

Controlling herself not to lash out at a poor soul she took a deep breath, asking her to adress her with her name, fully ignoring Mustafa who was laughing loudly without any care, at her expense.

"My name is Maria Ahwaan and I insist you to call me with my name."

"Par aap...."

"Please. I insist."

It was more an order than a request to which the poor maid nodded agreeing to her demand.

"Aapka nashta ?"

"I'll make it on my own. Thank you for asking."

Giving her a soft smile she walked towards the kitchen area and started preparing tea and Spanish omlet for herself. It was when she was pouring tea in her cup she noticed Mustafa entering the kitchen and stand beside her.

"Ek cup chaai mere liye bhi biwi."

"Okay."

Without protesting she started rummaging through cabinets finding another cup similar to hers, filling it with tea leaves, handing it over to him, and gave him a sweet smile.

"Aapki chai."

"Maine chai ki patti nahi, chai maangi thi."

Giving her a confused look he saw her smirking at him, making him realize she was trying to annoy him and that too deliberately.

"Tea won't appear magically without tea leaves."

"But..."

"Good luck making tea for yourself Mr. Ahwaan."

Cutting him in the middle she left, grinning at his completely shocked self and sat on the dinning table relishing the delicious breakfast she prepared for herself.

It was then after few minutes she saw him walking towards her from the corner of her eyes as she waited for him to react, her eyes set on him but he didn't and instead sat quietly beside her, reading the newspaper kept in front of him.

Bringing the cup of tea to her lips she sipped it taking her time to observe him who wasn't even looking at her, busy reading the newspaper and It seemed that her plan to annoy him failed as she wasn't able to get any reaction out of him.

It's okay. One day I'll definitely be able to annoy him.

She was so busy giving herself a pep talk that she didn't realised his newspaper was already down, his gaze now fixed at her, who was lost in her own world while her eyes were fixed at him.