prologue + disclaimer

p r o l o g u e

p r o l o g u e

---------------❀

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. 𝘈 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘸, 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘢𝘺 "𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥" 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘙𝘦𝘥𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘈𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵.

𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦, 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺, 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦.

𝘛𝘢𝘰 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘢 𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘮. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨.

𝘚𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬?

---------------❀

Second Person POV

It was like watching an old film on a dusty record player. 

You couldn't, first of all, and secondly, it didn't make any sense. She didn't make any sense. 

Her name meant nothing, she meant nothing. She was no one. Her family, her parents, her whole background was not only unknown to everyone but also completely and utterly irrelevant. 

Her last name, Strathen, wasn't anything anyone would recognize. So why, why oh God why, was she strutting around like she owned the school? 

She was so cocky and disgustingly fake to all her "friends". She was like a ticking time bomb, but instead of exploding she silently but obviously judged every little thing you did, slowly deteriorating your ego and self-confidence.  

So maybe I'm being slightly overdramatic. But I didn't trust her. It wasn't normal, the way she could get anyone and anything to like her, despite the way she sometimes treated them.

Satan in disguise as a devil. 

She didn't make any sense. 

AUTHOR NOTE + DISCLAIMERS

Hello everyone! It's currently 2023 Kujiis again!

I return on the 20th of October to leave a few disclaimers with this book; as per the request of some of the readers who have finished this book

I hope this doesn't discourage you guys from reading, but this book does NOT have a typical happy ending. 

I can confidently say that no one dies, but I'm going to assume you guys also won't be super thrilled with the ending I've picked. SORRY BUT IT'S JUST IN MY NATURE TO HAVE A SAD ENDING IT'S JUST WHO I AM.

There is also NO SMUT as this book is all minors and I wrote this at a pretty young age.

However, I am nearly 18 now and writing a 3rd book in this series that is a stand-alone with OF AGE characters (wink) so if you want to... you can read The Avaricious | Book 3

The last disclaimer is that most chapters are unedited and I forget half of what I wrote 3-4 years ago... 

so if the writing sucks or something doesn't add up just ignore it xoxo gossip girl ;)