06 | Bathroom sex

Feelings are so fragile

. Feelings are so fragile .
. Egos are always wants .

♣︎

ZIA AND I WERE FAR too drunk to take home, in the sense that if we did we'd probably be running mindlessly into the streets and possibly get hit by the car. This leads Tao to shoved water bottle after water bottle down our throats as if that will magically sober us up.

Pushing the bottle she was offering to me away, I scowl. "I don't need your liquids," I announced, standing up from the chair. "I'm perfectly fine."

Brandy rolled her eyes. "Tao, fill her up with food, not water."

"I'm actually going to throw up," Zia says, covering her mouth with her hand and pressing her cheek to the cold countertop.

My stomach grumbled as I reached a hand inside a chip bowl, shoving them into my mouth, swallowing them down with some red drink on the counter that I noticed had been untouched for hours. Pressing my lips to the cup, I came to the realization that this indeed, was some sort of alcohol. Even though I should be gagging and spiking the cup across the room, it tasted...good. Sweet almost, like a more bitter version of flat soda. Chugging the rest of it, I dropped the cup on the floor wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"I need to pee again," I told the girls, leaving the kitchen. 

I went to the bathroom only 2 hours ago, between all the dancing and drinks and beer pong. It was somewhere on the second floor, or was it on the first? Of course, it would be on the first, who doesn't have a bathroom on the first? But there are so many doors, what the fuck. I knocked on one door, pressing my ear up against it to see if a voice replied. But it was too loud to hear shit. Opening the door, I groaned realizing it was just a closet. The next was some office. And then a guest room I suppose. I swear I passed every type of room possible EXCEPT a bathroom. 

Rubbing my eyes again and squirming, I came across the stairs to the second floor. There has to be a bathroom there, I was literally going to pee my pants. I stumbled up the stairs, my foot slipping once and I put my hands out to stop me from falling all the way down. The ground was spinning, and I couldn't decide if I was looking at 2 hallways or 6. I turned to the left because it was the least shakey and blurry hallway of them all. There were only 3 doors, or 5, the same thing. The end of the hallway was sectioned off with another door that had a signed placed over it "Do not enter". As I went to jingle the doorknob anyway, I saw it was locked.

I tried the second, but it opened up into a bedroom with so much green it hurt my head to look at it. Green wallpaper, green posters, green curtains and lampshades, and green bedcovers. It looked like barf. Stumbling over to the third door, I twisted it open to any bedroom. This one was plain, empty, dull, and unrealistically clean. Must be a guest room, I thought, shoving the door closed behind me and hurrying over to the bathroom.

I felt like Heaven and God themselves descended upon me as I peed. I know, sounds stupid, but shit I was on the verge of pissing in a closet if I didn't find a bathroom soon. Which also didn't seem like such a bad idea at the time. Standing up, I flushed and looked myself in the mirror. Somehow I miraculously looked almost as good as I did when I first showed up. Besides the tired yet ecstatic eyes, the slightly smudged lipstick, and the dress rising its way up my thigh, I looked normal.

Shrugging down my dress and using a tissue to clean up the lipstick, I turned to leave. Almost. That was until I heard sounds. Not like talking sounds, but very sophisticated...moaning.

Someone was literally, quite literally, having sex in the very bedroom I needed to pass through to leave.

Sorry for the short chapter loves! This was just a little filler :)

Anywho, I'm also sorry it's taking so long to introduce the characters, I just don't want to rush it ya know?

Please make sure to comment and vote <3

Song Of The Chapter: