10 | The Queen Bee is a Bitch

I'm tryna put you in the worst mood, ah

. I'm tryna put you in the worst mood, ah .
P1 cleaner than your church shoes, ah
Milli point two just to hurt you, ah
. All red Lamb' just to tease you, ah .

♣︎

THE BLONDE AND MAX LEFT me with Rachel to talk about some things. Apparently it was a long story and wasn't safe to talk about near so many people. So we made plans to meet up at a diner a town over where no one would catch on.

"We can't really talk here, though," Rachel said, sipping some beer from a red cup. "How about 5 & Diner. It's just outside Redwood. Maybe a 30-minute drive."

"I don't know. Is what happened really that concerning?" I asked, assuming it was just some petty fight. I guess curiosity got the best of me though.

"They do it to every new 'member' of their little high-class club. I guess it's their way of fun," She shrugged, chugging the rest of the mixture.

"Ok, sure."

"Great, I'll text you the address and time for tomorrow. Don't tell anyone you met me or know who I am. That'll make little miss Tao too suspicious," She rolled her eyes when she said Tao's name. It must be more serious than I thought.

Rachel slid me her number, before telling me to hurry back to where ever the group was. When I slid open the backdoor again, they were all in the pool, swimming in their underwear and bras. Except for Zia who was passed out, drunker than before. Wanting to get a drink, but also seeing the time was 10:30 and I didn't plan to stay for too long anyway.

"I'm gonna head back home," I told them, trying to keep my face as blank and emotionless as possible.

"Aw, already?" Brandy asked, swimming over to the side of the pool. "You literally just got here, did you even get something to drink?"

"I didn't like any of the choices," I shrugged, keeping it neutral. "Plus, I've got to study."

"Boring! What happened to not being so uptight?" Tao asked after splashing water in Sonny's face.

"Haha, very funny," I rolled my eyes, turning to leave. "See ya' later."

But most importantly, see Rachel later.