11 | every story has two sides

Tell me how can I right my wrongs
That's something that I should know

✂︎------------------------

"AND TAO! Out of all people you pick the bitch that's trying to ruin my fucking life?" I screamed. I was a hypocrite. But for a good reason, I hope.

"It just happened, Laura. I'm sorry, I don't know what you want me to say," Reece said, looking at the ground.

Currently, we were in the courtyard during lunch where I continued to yell and rant because I was still so incredibly pissed that I had to ditch the first period where I shared a class with Tao because I quite possibly might've killed her.

"Maybe just don't fucking do that!"

"We aren't even dating, Laura. Why are you so mad?"

"Ok fine, you're right. Just next time hookup with someone who isn't practically trying to start a war with me."

"Maybe if you told me what's going on I'd actually understand you," He replied, reaching out and grabbing my hands.

I looked at my hands interlaced with his, it's been a while since we've done this. Looking back up, he was giving me that look of empathy he always gives me. Shaking my head, I pulled my hands away and crossed my arms. "I'm not involving you in my problems anymore. So if you don't stop involving yourself there's going to be an even bigger problem."

"Involving myself?"

I sighed, annoyed he wasn't just taking the answer I already gave. "Yes, Reece. Tao doesn't like you, she's using you to get to me."

"She knows about us?"

"There is no 'us' anymore and she knows that which is why she's using you," I explained. But he still looked confused. "Reece, just stay away from her, please. For your own sake and for mine."

Straightening out myself, I pulled down my rising skirt and tried to give him a small smile. "Talk later?" I said, turning around to leave. I didn't want to talk later. But I didn't want to leave him just like that.