01 | im only famous in AUS

Rule number one, is that you gotta have funBut baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to runRule number two, just don't get attached to

But baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to run
Rule number two, just don't get attached to

✂︎------------------------------

I DONT THINK I THOUGHT THIS PART THROUGH. The part where I was supposed to get a boyfriend to stop Isaia from trying to get in my pants. It worked at first, I suppose they were all surprised I had a boyfriend and then surprised it was a D-lister that Brandy asked out in the 8th grade and was told no. But then I realized they probably don't care too much because Tao obviously stayed persistent with her plan, and Isaia was flirting with me more and more. It started as small talk that we both clearly weren't interested in.

But then he whipped out the charm and to ignore how yes indeed, was cute and nice when he had to be, I had to distance myself from them. Not a lot, just a little. I hung out with the gossip girls, Ryan and Leah more. I even attempted at liking Lucas, but it was awfully difficult with how...unexperienced he was. With talking to girls, or maybe just having a conversation in general.

Whatever it was It was hard to even 'study' with him when he'd just stare. I almost even felt bad for using him, he was so completely clueless. And completely useless as well. The only reason I kept him around because it gave a sense of normality to my life because of how completely average he was. And even if he was insanely rich, which most of the kids attending this school were, he was very unobvious about it. Also because it gave me a reason to reject Isaia each time.

Such as today when Isaia was waiting at my locker for me to walk to the cafeteria where the rest of the A-listers awaited. He was leaning against the locker next to mine, looking down at me with a little smirk on his face.

"You can go without me, you know," I suggested, really wanting him to just disappear. He disgusted me.

"Why would I do that? I much rather wait for you," He reached out to hold my hand.

Retracting my arm the millisecond he did that, I tried not to barf. I was being touched by someone who sexually assaulted innocent girls. For some reason, I still found that hard to process. "Isaia, I'm not an idiot. I think we both know what you're trying to do, and yet again I have to remind you I'm not interested."

"Oh come on, Laura," He said, sighing heavily. "You interested in some average-looking D-lister but not me? What kind of logic is that?"

"My logic."

I shut my locker, closing the lock, and beginning to walk down the hall to the cafeteria with him, looking around for anyone I knew to ditch him with.

"But imagine the things I can give you that he can't," Isaia really doesn't give up, huh?

"Clarify."

"For one, money. I'm fucking loaded if you can't tell. Second, I'm at least 30x times hotter than him," and 30x more conceded, yes we know this. "You get the point, Laura. You're not stupid."