09 | this isn't a formal gathering

I've had a mask for so long
I lost the touch to be real

✂︎------------------------

I MUST ADMIT, I thought I was invested in this whole thing. But Savien might be 6x more interested in destroying Tao than I am. The past week, ever since we met up at the mall, she's been completely ruthless, and I must say, I love it.

We gave her access to the Instagram account on Tuesday, and within 5 minutes of being logged in she posted an audio clip of Tao making fun of one of the B-listers. Except it was captioned to look like Tao was talking about Zia. I'm not even sure where she got the video, but it blew up. All throughout lunch people were sending disgusted yet curious stares over to our table. More than usual too.

And it was quiet. The only people who were talking were Savien and Sonny, who were increasingly flirting more and more every day. It was noticeable that Tao didn't like that.

The tension between the girls was so thick it would take multiple chops with an ax to cut through it.

But that's not the only thing. On Monday, Savien did hesitate to comment on the girls' outfit. Except it was one of those two-sided comments. Like the ones that sound like a compliment or innocent question but actually had an insult behind it. 

Like telling Tao that blue was her color, despite the only blue thing she was wearing was a blue scrunchie and Tao wears black every single day. 

And asking Zia if she switched makeup brands because her eyebags were quote "so unnoticeable compared to usual". 

My personal favorite, Savien asking Brandy if she forgot to brush her hair, because if so she had a spare hairbrush on her.

Such little things that I actually had to bite my cheek to stop from laughing or smiling. Which is rare. Since when was it hard for me to control my emotions?

And today was finally Friday. Savien was supposed to come over for a sleepover, but then somehow the girls found out and I didn't want to tell them no, so they were coming too. I was complaining to her about it all, but Savien said it would be a good chance to get to know them. Seriously, get to know them.