Epilogue

Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shakeThought we built a dynasty, like nothing ever madeThought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up

Thought we built a dynasty, like nothing ever made
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up

✂︎------------------------

26 YEAR OLD Laura Strathen. CEO of the multimillionaire fashion company that made uniforms for schools, suits for men, and formal wear for women.

In 10 years, she was able to build a company from the ground up. With the help of her multimillionaire parents, clearly.

She wasn't just prospering, she was drowning in wealth and fame. And at 26-years-old. A role model for young women looking into a future with fashion, and an icon for people who had just ventured into that world.

She was at the point in her life everyone wanted to be. She could retire on the spot and remain rich till the day she died.

And today she was walking down the red carpet, arm in arm with her equally successful and handsome, may I add, fiance. An actor that men and women alike would die for. Quite literally.

The two weren't just a power couple, they were the couple. As voted for with popular majority on websites and magazines across the world.

Laura Strathen and Zion Hearst.

Laura's dark red dress flowed beautifully out from underneath her, the v cut dangerously low in the front. The sleeves were long and cascading into a nude sparkly color that blended with her skin tone, leaving just the glitter to show. The dress was long and tight on her body, but branching out into the flowy material that just brushed the ground. The matte red lipstick and jewelry fit the outfit perfectly. The piece that stood out the most, and took almost everyone by surprise, was the necklace.

Paparazzi and onlookers assumed she'd take it off. The necklace she'd be seen to wear every single day for the past 10 years. There isn't a picture on the internet, or in her Instagram feed where she could be seen without it. Besides the time it broke and she had to go without for a single day to have it repaired.

A silver necklace, a silver rose. Standing boldly against her pale skin, positioned so that everyone could see.

Her partner, Zion Hearst, wore a suit quite clearly made by the brand, none other than the one Laura owned herself. And it matched perfectly alongside her. The gold material that looked so elegant with the saphire red. They looked like king and queen, and photographers and media couldn't get enough of them.