02 | Gucci is Slutty

I'll subtract all the gold

. I'll subtract all the gold .
. Reach a couple of goals .
. Take a trip to the bridge .
. See what it's really worth .

♣︎

THE ALARM WOKE ME UP with a resounding ear-punctuating screech. Wanting to tear my ears off, my hand reached up to my phone on the side table. I tapped all over the screen, eventually hitting something and it went off. The first class didn't start until 7:30, but since it was the first day I planned on getting up at 5:00.

Clearly that was a rotten idea because I physically could not keep my eyes open.

I had turned on the fan on last night too, it was always easier to fall asleep when I was bundled up in blankets in a freezing cold room. That never ended well though. I always woke up shivering and too cold to climb out of bed. I usually had one of the maids come and flick off the fan before I woke up.

After a few minutes of just waiting for my body to adjust to the cold, I reached out to my phone to turn off the other 10 alarms I set.

You know, just in case I never woke up. I hadn't picked out my outfit, because it wasn't really necessary. Another thing that came with moving to London was the terrible school uniforms. Referring to the fact my glamorous clothes I wanted to wear had quickly gone to waste. The uniform I got last week was still stored away in the very back of my closet, still in the long plastic protection bag.

I pushed off the covers, and connected my phone to the Bluetooth speaker and turned on some light music. Starting towards the closet, I unzipped the bag and stared at the garnet and black checkered skirt with a matching garnet blazer. There was a little pin clipped onto the blazer of the school's logo, and it was nice and velvet.

It came with almost knee-high black socks that I just envisioned pairing with some pointed toe heels. Besides that, the white blouse all the girls had to wear was open for choice. It just had to be white and tucked in. Sighing, I took the clothes and laid them out on my bed.

I decided ahead of time to stay true to my signature colors, picking red Prada chunky heels and a red headband. Of course, I just had to throw in my pearl necklace and earrings.

Hurrying to take a nice long shower, I rinsed my hair and conditioned it with a lavender conditioner. By the time I had gotten out and dried off my body, it was already 6:15. I was light on the makeup. Or, as light as someone of my status could go without being berated. Winged eyeliner, brushing my eyebrows, highlight, concealer, blush, mascara and of course lipgloss. So it wasn't really light at all, just not full coverage.

I left my hair straight, putting on the headband so it left pieces of hair hanging out in the front. More for fashion that usage.

My outfit was very farfetched. Very Blair Waldorf meets 16-year-old wannabe. But I didn't mind.