05 | the queen bee is a bitch, pt 2.

Had a heart, man I'm tryna get it back though

✂︎------------------------

HOW WOULD I describe the rest of the day? Boring? Uneventful? Slow? Sad? At this rate, the only thing taking down the A-listers was the stupid Instagram account. But today was the day that Rachel would tell Savien about them. Today was the day I found out how decent of a person she is. 

Rachel and I had planned to take Savien to the same place she took me, the diner. I'm not sure how they got in contact in the first place, probably through snapchat or Instagram. Certainly not in person like I had, there haven't been any parties recently, and with Savien hanging around me and me hanging around the A-listers, there really wasn't any time to do so.

I asked Savien if she wanted to hang out after school, go shopping or some shit, just to make sure she'd be going to the diner. She said she was busy, but maybe another time. Rachel said she'd put in an airpod and record the whole encounter and send it to me later. So now I was waiting for my driver who I told to pick me up 10 minutes late, watching Savien get into her car while standing next to Ace.

"You're usually the first to leave," He commented, leaning against the railing of the stairs.

"Yeah, my driver's a little late today. Some family problems, I think," I replied, clearly lying. 

Ace just nodded. Across the parking lot, I saw Savien's car reverse out of her spot. I stayed later yesterday too, to see which way she goes. She usually turns to the right, so I'm assuming that's the direction her house is. I know the diner is to the left, further away from town. Once I saw Savien turn to the left, I was satisfied. 

She's going.

Ace left a minute after, his driver pulling up. Waving goodbye, he climbed into the car. I nodded my head at him, returning the smile. My own driver picked me up too and getting in he questioned why I wanted to be picked up late. I just shook my head and pulled out my phone, waiting for the call from Rachel.