17 | one last gesture

So why you trying to leave when you know that I'm the king?You'll see Cause I'm supreme

when you know that I'm the king?
You'll see Cause I'm supreme

✂︎------------------------

THE FACT that it was only Wednesday made me uncontrollably nervous about even just waking up for school. Since yesterday, I hadn't exactly made a plan on what to do in response to the whole microphone situation. I mean, I have. But all of them would end with me in jail and someone badly injured or dead so those ideas had to be scratched.

Last night, just before bed, I facetimed Rachel and Savien, telling them about what happened. We definitely ranted for a good 2 hours straight, but still, made no plan. Savien suggested going over to her house after school to make a full proof plan since we couldn't yesterday without our anger leading up to suggest just bombing their houses or something.

I agreed, but that didn't stop me from already thinking about every little detail that could affect the outcome of today. If I'm correct, since Tao's plan failed as well, she should've or already came up with something else. Looking at how insanely quickly she reacted to yesterday's situation, doubting her would be foolish.

But I did remember something. The amount of anxiety I had when I didn't know what Tao was planning made me go insane. I wonder if postponing any executions of the plan would cause Tao to panic. I wonder if it would leave her second-guessing every step, especially now that she had to be one full alert every second of the day.

If Tao was human, she would be panicking right now. Either that or planning something bigger and possibility stupider than yesterday's plan. But since I wanted things to cool down, have a moment for the new changes at lunch to become a normal thing, I didn't exactly want to do anything immediately. 

Getting ready for the day, I hate 3 bowls of cereal. Trying to eat away the nerves and anger from yesterday. When it was time to leave for school, I collected my bags and left to get into the car waiting outside for me. In the middle of the car ride to school, my phone rang. Looking at the name on the phone, I rolled my eyes but answered it nevertheless.