25 | we can figure this out

And you wonder why, why I'm not there with youI ain't answer my phone in so long

I ain't answer my phone in so long

✂︎------------------------

THERE ARE A lot of places Isaia could've taken me. Such as the mall, the park, to a friend's house, or kicked me to the curb 4 blocks away. What I did not expect was for him to take me to his own house. It was actually Sonny's house but I found out along the way that Isaia had been staying with Sonny these past 2 years while his parents were expanding their business into North America.

And I would've objected to this if I didn't know the reason as to why he decided to take me to his place instead. It's majorly hard to reject someone's offer of going home with them when they say they need help baking a cake for Sonny's birthday and promised me the password to his HBO Max if I did actually assist.

I could buy HBO myself since it isn't a secret that I am far from poor. But I never have because I simply didn't care enough to spend my own money. But even with piles of designer clothing in my thousands dollar apartment that I live in alone at the age of 16, someone else paying for me seemed to make the idea of having an HBO 10x more appealing.

And all I had to do was make sure his dumbass didn't get eggshells in the cake and burn down the house. It was like babysitting a toddler when all they do is babble, touch things, and sleep.

"You don't have a cook or a maid? Or just google in general?" I questioned as we got out of the car, shutting the door behind me and beginning to follow him into the house. Sorry, I meant mansion. The place really did look more like a castle or Elon Musk's summer getaway than a normal home.

"And you don't have money to buy your own HBO?" He asked, tossing my question aside like he always does.

I shrugged. I should've known I wouldn't get a straight answer. "Fair point."

When Isaia opened the door that leads from the garage to the mudroom, the alarm went off, signaling that somehow no one was home. The inside was even nicer than the outside. It was so modern, yet so homey as well. It wasn't my first time inside Sonny and Isaia's house, flashback to the time I fell asleep in Isaia's bed while drunk out of my mind from a spiked drink in the beginning of the school year. But with all the furniture in place and the rooms not being dark or flooded with jumping bodies and colored lights, it really did look a lot nicer than just a regular frat boy's party.