07 | Cake Face

Maybe you want a friend

. Maybe you want a friend .
. Maybe not in this life .
. Why is it so hard, hard to please you .

♣︎

THE REALIZATION HIT ME LIKE A large brick. I was never going to get out at this point, should've pissed in the closet. I waited a good 15 minutes, but it didn't stop. Who the hell even fucks for 15 full minutes? This just means both of them suck at orgasming, no offense. Gathering my patience, which had dissolved to nothing, I unlocked the door and pulled it open. Almost instantly the bed stopped shaking and so did the voices, out of the corner of my eye I saw them completely stop and stare at me, pulling up the blankets to cover their body. Trying not to gag, I mindlessly walked passed the bed and them, pretending almost as if they weren't there.

But just as I reached the door to open it, I glanced down at the trashcan, deciding I probably would need it. Picking up the trashcan I left the room and wandered down the hall to the top of the stairs. 

In fact, I was probably going to walk down those stairs if I didn't start barfing out of nowhere into the bucket. Each time I stopped and opened my eyes, the sight of the multicolored puke would only make me release more of my insides. 

Why the fuck do I drink? I've been to countless parties, drank countless amount of times, and each time I get the same result. Am I just allergic to alcohol or is my system that soft?

"Laura, what the fuck!" I heard someone exclaim. Tao, to be exact. Her voice was too harsh and cold to be Brandy. "Where have you been? Jesus are you okay?"

"I drank way too fricking mu-," I began, but immediately hurled up whatever was left in my stomach.

"Hold on, stay here. I'll get some Advil," Tao commanded, turned to go back down the stairs. On her way down, I heard her mumble under her breath. "Couldn't even last till morning."

I would be pissed, but she's right. Something felt off though, I'm never like this. I've always been soft, but not the point of puking and headaches before it was even morning. I was having the hangover before it was even over! Gagging, I leaned against the railing, trying to keep my head from spinning. What did I drink, what did I eat? There had to be something making me feel so nauseated. I couldn't think too much of it though, because I felt myself curl up, resting my head against my knees. It hurt just to keep my eyes open, and everything felt way to bright yet dark.

Where the hell was Tao and that stupid Advil? Although I bet that'll do much for me. What I needed was a long cold shower and smother myself with pillow and blanket galore. Forcing my head up, the music pounded in my ears. Was I still drunk or just completely losing my mind? I stood on my feet, hoping to find a couch, a bed, something to stop the walls from duplicating and mushing together. So this time I went down the other hallway, where there with 4 doors instead. The first two were a closet and one of them was locked. Another opened to what had to be the master bedroom with the room so big it felt like half of the house. And the last one was another bedroom, almost as plain as the guestroom. The bed seemed so big and comfy, but it seemed wrong, just climbing into some random person bed.