31 | farewell, _____ _____

So will you remember meWill you remember the way that I wasWill you remember meWill you remember the way that you felt when you're next to me

Will you remember the way that I was
Will you remember me
Will you remember the way that you felt when you're next to me

✂︎------------------------

DECEMBER 25TH. Christmas.

Except the house was completely silent despite it already being 12 in the afternoon. No one woke me up, leaving me to wake up still tired and somewhat expectant to an empty bedroom and even emptier house. Not even the maids who usually stay here during Holidays were home, not even the cook who usually makes my family Christmas breakfast and dinner was home.

Which led to me bothering Savien. As promised, we'd facetime every single day. For at least 6 hours. Most of the time not even talking to each other just being on call and saying something stupid or irrelevant all of a sudden.

Besides Savien, Luca and Rachel had been the only one to text me. My messages with Ace, Cajes, and Sonny, as usual, stayed empty. Along with my messages with Isaia.

Her family seemed to like me more than my own. As Savien propped up her phone on a chair and I was watching her family open presents. After every single one, she would turn to me and aggressively whisper with an excited smile on her face.

"I got that one!" or, "Omg who got me this!" or, "I have no idea who got them that but my gifts are so much better".

I wish I was at her house.

Around 1, I finally pushed myself out of bed and hung up with Savien. I didn't really want to but I'm sure she probably wanted private time with her family and I didn't want to feel selfish or intrusive.

Stepping onto the cold hardwood floor, I wandered down the hallway and staircase until I was in the living room. Or the one with the Christmas tree that was near the main kitchen. This house had too many fucking rooms to count.

Surprisingly, the living room was not empty. Or that silent. There were a few presents under the tree, as my family almost entirely gave up on gifting once I got a paypal account and a taste in fashion. And sitting on the couch was my Mother, a weirdly peaceful smile on her face as my Father played Christmas songs on the grand piano.