07 | but please don't hate me

Wanting you more and more
I can't help but think of what we could be

✂︎------------------------

I LEFT Reece to look around the apartment as I went to remove my makeup, brush my teeth, the basics before I became completely wasted. And if I was lucky I'd be able to pass out before then too. My room started buzzing rapidly while I brushed my teeth. Looking at the screen, it seemed like Savien was texting me. I was going to ignore it, but then she called me. I just stared at the screen until it went to voicemail. But I picked up the second time.

"What?" I asked, trying to sound uninterested. Maybe the anger showed through a little too much.

"Hey so I'm on my way home and you're probably wondering where the fuck everyone was but I have so much shit to tell you please don't hate me," She spat out all at once. I didn't say anything, but let her continue. "But Rachel told me all these things, you know Rachel right? Basically they fucked her up last year, the A-listers I mean, and her cousin the year before and they are planning to fuck you over too and basically ruin your life and oh my shit.

Then as I was getting ready to leave for the club Tao texts me and says to go to the address she sends me because they changed the plans. When I got there I was so pissed but I didn't want to say anything before telling you and then they told me all this shit about what they were going to do to you starting by ditching you at the club today which is why they didn't show up.

Oh my God, and I pretended like I didn't like you so they'd tell me their whole plan and it's so awful. And they kept saying how you were too smart and how they think you are catching on to their plan and I didn't say anything but agree basically but now I'm going home and I'm telling you and I'm thinking what if we took them down? Like total fucking revenge before they even get time to do anything.

And gosh Ace, Zia, and Cajes looked so uncomfortable so that got me thinking what if we got them to help us get revenge but I wanna run the plan through with you before I try anything. Are you picking up what I'm putting down? God, I'm so so sorry. I had people like her in Australia too and I thought I was getting away from all of that when I moved but it's so much worse and I hate Tao so much. Like I always kind of did but finding out Brandy and Sonny were involved broke my heart."