chapter 5. settle things first

Lisa Manoban POV

Phew!! 
I thought  i'll never gonna make it! Me and professor Yoona made a deal. I need to show my self and answer the 2nd major exam personal before she approves my letter and request for not attending all the classes for six months.  Im late 45 mins.  but still managed to get there and answer all the questions before the timer rings.

After i answered all the question written in test paper i quickly pass my paper to Professor Yoona and excused my self because i need to settle more things first.  I need to settle this before the next school year comes because i need to focused for my last year in college i need to enjoy this last year being in college atleast.

Third person POV

"Detective!.Any news or update about her?" A man in a suite asked

" yes! Mr.  Manoban.!. We discovered that there was an accident happened 3 nights after your daughter run a way in the street of bangkok 7 years ago according to the report a 12 years old girl was hit by the car but immediately runned the girl to the nearest hospital and when we asked the hospital if they still have the coppies of the medical record of the girl they said that they disposed medical records when it's more than 5 years, we have some pictures of the girl here sir.  Tell us if she's your daughter"
the man in suit took the picture that the detective show in front of him

" yes!  It's her!  I need you to find her ASAP!!

"Yes!  Sir. Will heading now mr.  Manoban . I'll just call and update you"

...........

"Marco have you found her??  I miss  her so much marco!  Please find our daughter!  please!!"  A lady begged to his husband.

" i already hired someone to find pranpriya!! Soon you will see her!!  The man in the suit said

" i can't understand you!!  Is kai is not enough for you to replace her to your heart?? Pranpriya is a disgrace to the family, she is a sinner!  And i don't  need a daughter like her! "

" pak" the lady slapped the man in the suit

" how could you say that words to her just like that!!  And no!  No one can replace pranpriya in my Heart!! Even Kai! Yes! Hes a good son to us but Pranpriya is our own blood marco!!  For god's sake she comes from our own flesh!  She was young that time! Still confused about her self!! But what did you do?? You throw her out of this house!! Marco!! Now!!  We don't  even know where she is!!is she okay!!  Or not.

I blame my self for not doing anything that night!  I can't  even fight for my own daughter! 

What kind of a mother i am!! This is all my fault"
The lady said while crying in front of his husband...

" don't worry!  They will find her. I promised you that!  But for now i need you to go first in Seoul for your medication . I need to settle some things here first before we fully move to Seoul. "

.....