Chapter. 25 I'm so Hot!

Jennie Kim POV

Finally our date is done after 2 hours but seems like 10 hrs.
2 hours of pretending that i am interested to what kai was saying.
2 hours of him being full of his self again.
Hes just wasting her time and money on me hayst.

Finally i can now go home and take my beauty rest.

Luckily the foods there taste great and the service they offered is very outstanding somehow my boredom talking with kai ease because of that.

I did my usual routine before i sleep including the stalking of Lisa's account on social media.

Tomorrow i was planning to go to the mall and watch fifty shades of grey alone after school, i want to be alone no particular reason.

Lalisa Manoban POV

Four days of being stress free,
four days of being care free,
Four days of being Happy,
four days of not thinking about school, company, jennie, my parents,
Four days of being My self again.
Four days is all i need to breath again and condition my self.

Today is thursday and tomorrow is friday our final defense for thesis, it's great that the three of them finish the preliminaries, so i don't need to worry of it.

Im  with Irene and we are now heading to korea we use her private plane to get back in korea because we are so tired after the photoshoot event yesterday in japan.

The photoshoot is amazing!! All the pictures was taken extraordinary and i really love it i even buy the most expensive camera there,

actually im just kidding my self
i  didn't buy the camera since i own the company where that camera was made.

Im just happy and greatful that i hired people who's great in inventing things like me.

Today i want to relax my self i want to treat my self a good movie.

" Irene uniee, lets go  watched movie tonight  the Fifthy shades of gray is now showing bring Suengri with us"
I said to irene that is sitting beside me

" hmmm. that's a good Idea Lalice. Okie dokiee, i'll tell him later but.... But.... Are you sure?? You want to watched it without a partner?? You know smut scenes haha?"

Irene said while wiggling her brows .
Irene give me that nickname lalice i like it so i used and put that nickname to all of my properties except The SINCO COMPANY. Irene always call me in that nickname when we are just two alone together, or with seungri.

" ofcourse Im Lisa!! I can just pull someone there and kissed her or even have a sex with who ever she is while watching that movie, you know!! I will eat he-"

" okay!! Okay!! Fine !! Stop right there. your disgusting lalice hahahaha. I get it. No one can resist your sex appeal . I get it."

Irene said while shaking her head . Im just teasing her.
I can't do that im still a virgin down there but my eyes are not.

" hahahaha. Im just teasing youu!! Im still virgin my gosh!! " i said

" what!? Did i heard it wrong or right?" irene said in surprised

" you heard it right." i said

" oh, tell me your kidding!!"

" no! Im not kidding."

" but...but... I caught you naked with Mina??"

" Mina. Well i...i... Was supposed to do it with her but she's kinda aggressive and it scared me. LUCKILY  you came and i was saved."  i said remembering that time.