Chapter 38.3

(You can play it while youre reading👆👆. Ups all to you)

Jennie Kim POV

" .............don't fucking disturbed other people who has nothing to do with you!"  lisa said.
   Me and Jisoo swallowed our own saliva.
Seeing her face raging in anger.
It's jioo idea throwing the peanut to lisa to kind of get her attention and made her talked to us.

" s-ss-Sor-sorry"
Jisoo nervously said.
While im praying that someone will saved us from her anger.

" you see that!! Huh?? Do you want me to throw all of that to the both of you?"
lisa said pointing to the small stones on the ground where the children is playing right now.

"N-no!" i said almost in a whispher.

Lisa is still upset and angry, about to walk to the direction she just point a moment ago to grabbed some stones
When suddenly......

" Relax!! Girls!! Im sure we are here to have some fun right?"

Some Angelic Voice was heard and appeared behind Lisa.
Given by the almighty god. Our Savior . Irene Bae.
I mentally said, finally my fear to lisa few minutes ago is gone.

" i believe yes. But this two started this shit." lisa said still angry.

" uhuh!! I know but it's just small thing lisa. Right girls?" irene said waiting for our sign of acquiesce then irene bend over to lisa and whisper
" don't let them ruined your good mood you started today lisa"
i dont heard it but i read it from irene lips when she's talking.

" yes!! Tha..thats small thing hehehe!"
Jisoo said laughing nervously.

" see?. Are you also waiting for and seeing the sunset while riding the ferris wheel to see the full view of it?" irene angel asked
And the three of us nodded our heads.

" great!! How about all of us should go now and buy the ticket for that ride since we only got 15 minutes before sunset. What do you think ladies?" ones again irene said inviting us.

" no! Not a-" lisa tried to say but the three of us cut her off.

"good idea, thats a good idea!"  me, jisoo, and rosie said.

" good!! Lets go!!
Lisa.... Come on!!"  irene said and pull lisa
"b-b-bu-but...." lisa tried to opposed

" no buts!!"  irene angel said.

Lisa throw a death glare to us before she walked and follow Irene.

" shit your plan works jisooyah!!!" i said whispering to jisoo
And we hi five for that then followed them to the entrance of ferris wheel.

Irene pay for all the tickets using lisa's black card.

" let's ride by twos. Ella your riding with me and.." i rene said and looked at us, expecting to hear words from us.

" Rosie is with me and jenduek is with lisa, all good? Lets go!!"  jisoo said then grabbed rosie arms and get in inside to one of the gondolas, followed by Irene and Ella

I looked at lisa she's busy putting back her black card to her wallet. Now it's our turn to get in gondolas. I am expecting lisa to say something or  change her mind and decided that she don't want to ride this with me but none of it happened she seems so cool about it, infact she motioned me to go first before she hoped in.

The gondolas is good for 2 to 4 person but i know what jisoo is thinking right now thinking and hoping that me and lisa will talk again like before.
Jisoo if you only knew.