Chapter 14. I'm just like you

"I got you!!  Nooo!!  Rose!! Eeeee you can't just eat my cupcakes without my permission!! No!!! "  a 8 years pranpriya said

"Why!! I love cupcakes too and beside i only ate one of your cupcakes pokpak!!  Okay I'll give you chocolates any flovor you want!! "  a 9 years old Rosé said.

" But!!  I still want may cupcake back roseiiyaah"

" Come on!  My two princess. Come with me to the kitchen help me bake a cake"  the lady behind the camera said.

My eyes are now blurry because of the tears coming out to my eyes like a river after watching the video tapes that Rosé give to me for the 6th times.  

A lots of flashback from my childhood memories running to my mind right now.
The happy memories with Rosé, my Father,  and my mother including With my Aunty. Our Holidays together. Our exchanging gifts every Christmas. I Missed all of that.

Inside the medium-sized box that Rosé give to me is the video tapes of our childhood and some letters from Rosé to me for my birthday's, holiday's telling how much she really miss me.

It's not my intentions to hide my self to Rosé it's just that, I just can't bare another  rejection from my family.
So i decided cut my contact with Rosé long time ago and now that she already found me.  I don't have a choice but to talk to her.

Im still crying when my phone beeps telling that someone texted me.
I grab my phone and wiped my tear falling to my cheeks and see who message me.

I know probably you already watched and seen all the video tapes by now. 
I just want to tell you that i got this feelings from the start that you are my lost cousin. And im Right! Its you!! 
Please. .. Pranpriya!! Talk to me.. POKPAK!!  I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!
But I'll understand if you don't want to talk right now but don't forget that im always here for you!!.  Talk to me tomorrow please!!.

From: chipmunk

I can't wait for tomorrow  to talk to Rosé

To: Chipmunk
Can i see you now?

From chipmunk
Really??  Ofcourse!!  Where?

To: chipmunk
  Ice-cream parlor near to the Intel. University. I'll see you there.

I fixed my self first before grabbing sweater to my closet then my car key and get inside my car and drive. After 25 mins.  Of drive i finally see the ice-cream parlor and there i saw Rosé sitting and waiting for me i immediately park my car and walk to her.

" Pranpriya."  Rosé said when she saw me

" Rosé.  Call me Lisa!  My name is no longer pranpriya." i said looking to her eyes

" Lisa!.  I.... what the fuck is wrong with you!!! Youu fucking hella piece of sushi are youuu!!  I've been looking for you for how many years!! 
Why?? 
Why did you just run away without telling me where are you!!!
  You think that's funny??
No!!! Pran--Lisa...
I thought I'll never see you again!! .
Why you di not say something when you first saw me!! ??
Why!!?? "  Rose shouted at me while crying not caring that we are inside the ice-cream parlor.

"I don't know Rosé.. Im afraid....i.. I just-" im not done saying when Rosé suddenly hug me.

" you!!!  You don't have any idea how much i missed you!!  Please!!
  Don't push me away Lisa!!
You're my Cousin  and my twin sister!!  I...
I understand you. i know!" Rosé said still hugging me.  I give up i hugged her back .

" im sorry roseyah!!  Im sorry for not contacting you for so long!!
It's just that im afraid that if you knew about me you will reject me too just like what my father and my mother did to me...
I just don't want another rejection from the most important people in my life.  Im sorry. "    I said facing Rosé and whipping our tears and we hugged again.

All these years i never expect this things to happen i thought only Irene will be my only family and blood related that will accept me for being who i am.  But knowing that Rosé also accepted me is another level of the feeling of acceptance for me.

" i hate you Lisa!!  Why??  Didn't you tell me?? You know when i  saw you that day of 2nd major exam, i know that i already know you but i just can't remember.
Then when i find out that your Surename is Manoban. I came to the conclusion that you changed your firstname to lisa so i decided to get more close to you just to make sure that i am right and i asked Mr.  Lee your personal body guard when we we're young to see you and he confirmed that it's you!" Rosé said

" im sorry!!  I tought that it's not necessary to tell you that im your cousin since i run away." i said

" it's important for me lisa!!.
I accept you for being who you are.  Actually...... It's not just you......
Im..... Im just like you Lisa, i envy you for being strong all this time.
  For being true to your self, and i wish i could be like you" Rosé said looking down the floor.

What Rosé said is unexpected the feelings is so overwhelming for me knowing that Rosé accept me for being me and now Rosé conceded her self to me. I don't know what to say.

"Rosé!!. I....  Is this true??  Tell me im dreaming!!?" i said

" no Lisa!!I've keeping this to my self for how many years Lisa and your the only one i wanted to know first but you are nowhere to be seen. But now.  Thank god!" rose said i can see through her eyes the sadness.

"I believe that one day our family will accept us for being what we are!!.
Im sorry really sorry for leaving you on your own for this passed 7 years Rosé. I should've told you from the start" i said to Rosé and hugged her again.

" Uncle marco.He is still mad at you and still can't accept you Lisa." Rose said

" I know!! iknow!! Let's  not Think about him or them right now!!  Okay!!" i said to Rosé.

Acceptance takes a lot of time and i know that but for now im happy having Irene and Rosé.

" Rosé can you do me a favor? can we keep to everyone that we are cousin and don't tell to mother and father that you already find me"