Chapter 12. Wondering

Third person

Sunday morning

" so pranpriya is here in korea for the past 7 years??"

" yes!  Mr.  Manoban and according to our investigation the Yang Family is the one who rushed your daughter to the hospital after the accident but still we are not sure if she's still with the Yang family untill now. That's all we got from now mr.  Manoban. " the detective said

" okay!  I want you to investigate Yang Family,  what kind of person are they!!  Everything. understood? and  I need to know where is pranpriya before the month ends?  Mr. Manoban said facing outside his office looking to the busy city of Seoul

"yes. Mr.  Manoban. I'll do my best to find your daughter before the end of the month.  'll go ahead now! " the detective said and left.

" pranpriya if you only knew!.
Father in heaven what did i do wrong why all of this is happening to us to my pranpriya. She's my Daughter. My only princess and  you know how much i love her. I'm sorry but i can't accept her for being like that.  I need to protect the reputation of the company that my father build with all of his life, forgive me!, forgive me pranpriya!"  Mr. Manoban whisper still looking at the busy   city of the Seoul when someone knocked the door.

" Dad!!  I already settled your schedule for visiting the Intel. University this coming Wednesday and i already informed the Intel. Board members about your visit."  Kai said while sitting on the couch.

"thank you son!  You should go with me together with your mother. okay?"

"of course dad!! No problem! Btw dad I'll go ahead now i have meeting with the vice president of the Chrome corporation. Bye dad!! " Kai said walking toward the door and open it

" Okay!!  I'll see you later. "  Mr. Manoban said to kai and get his phone and call her wife.

" hello!  Where are you? You're with Rosé?? Okay!!  Enjoy your self okay!!  Don't tired your self to much and don't forget to drink your medicine. Okay!!  I'll see you later then.  Okay bye!!  Keep safe" Mr. Manoban said to her wife.

Mean while.......

Lisa

Irene called me yesterday to meet her because she said she need to discus important things to me in person so i quickly excused my self from Jennie, Rosé and,Jisoo. I admitted to jisoo uniee that i really had a great time with them. I never thought that i can laugh again like that that i can be my self again. It's been a very long time since i feel  my self being carefree and had fun.
But on my way to the place where Irene and i should meet irene called me again that she got unexpected meeting with the president of the Crimson INC.  And moved our meeting today.

" Lisaaaa.  I missed you!! " Irene said hugging me

" hmmm.  I missed you too!! How are you?? You look so beautiful as always!!." i said praising her beauty

" your much beautiful than me lisa and we both know that" irene said laughing

" ayyyy,. So Inlove huh?? " i teased irene