Chapter 44

ROSE ANN PARK POV

" its better to let the storm or the angry sea calm before you leave and go fishing"

rosie said because until now the LM company is still on fire on news or in any tabloids.

"Kai stole big amount of money to the Company and its no joke plus the other charges. There is a big possibilities that he will face the life 60 years or more of imprisonment..." the attorney said to me and Irene.

We are inside of the VIP room un the LALICE Hospital  right now. Discussing kai's indictment to be held the next day. Once we are done. I talked to Irene.

" Irene... About what you said... I think you're right!! We've thinking a lot  about  it." i said.
Irene just nod her head she's not angry anymore but she's treating us so cold.
I know irene is a good person and she will never do this if she don't have a reason and We understand her.

" so i will just settle all things here first and i promise to distance my self from lisa and followed jisoo in newyork!"
I said with my voice shaking.

" im sorry! Rossie i know what i said is to much but i'ts for lisa!
I know time will pass again. And time will come that maybe one day. And that day will come everything will be okay. But not.... Not for now."
Irene said.
Which i clearly understand.
I just nod my head to show that i agree with her.
Then irene left me in the room.

"One day! Time will come. I can't wait for that time to come. " i said then decide to leave the room too and go to lisa's room.

I saw my girlfriend jisoo standing next to lisa door room.

"Babe. Are you okay? " i asked jisoo.
Today is their flight to Newyork.

She just gave me a sad smile and a quick kiss on my lips. Jisoo don't want to go in newyork too but she have to not only because of lisa but also of the business.

" i hope lisa will wake up now"  jisoo said in a sad tone.

" yeah!  let's just pray for it!" i said and hugged jisoo and kissed her head.

" becarefull there okay!! once i settled everything here i will fly there as soon as possible!"
i said to jisoo.

And she hugged me more tight moment later  jennie joined us before she enter lisa's room.

Jennie Kim POV

Its been six days but lisa is still in a coma with no specific reasons. And this worry us to much.. specially lisa's Dad Marco and The yang family and Irene.

The Indictment with  Kai in the Court is scheduled next week.

Irene and Rosie took everything in place to make sure kai will spend the rest of his life in jail  To pay for all the crimes he made with his minions even MoMo is with him and will be rot in jail.

I took a deep breath before i touched the door handle and knocked 3 times to lisa's room and slowly open the door and i saw lisa laying in bed with her favorite color bed sheet sleeping peacefully.

I walk closer to her and touch her nose down to her lips and then hold her left hand and put my forehead to lisa's fore head

"All my life i become a slave of my family wants and interest.
That i can't even do what i want in my life because i am so afraid.

But now, I am finally free.
This all because of you Lisa!.

I'm asking my self!
Do i really deserve you lisa?? After all of this? After all of the things you've done to me?
When i know i am one of the reason why all of this happened to you!.