Chapter 38

Franco Manoban POV

I was admitted in hospital due to stress and my high blood rose up because of the recent conversation 5 days ago with the my two unwanted grandchild and the news that the company that i've worked hard was involved in drug. It's too much, good thing Kai already solved it, and cleaned the Company name.

But, I only have one person in my mind that can do this and put my company to such situation.

Lalisa Manoban.

Im losing my temper and patience because of her.

" Good morning Sir.
Mr. Smith is here"

My body guard said, i motioned him to let him inside.

" Mr. Manoban. How are you feeling?.
I brought some of your favorite delicacies from my Country. "
Smith said.

" thank you for that. Im better now.
So. About my request. How was it?"
I asked hoping that he had good news to me to start my day up.

" hmmm. About your request. Im sorry to say but we can't. I can't grant your request. I can't risk my services for your risky request Mr. Manoban." smith said.

" why? What do you mean!?
My request is simple. Sabotage or simply destroy That Sinco Company in the Eye of the Us Market.
What's hard doing that?"

" Mr. Manoban! I see that you really don't know how much powerful your grandhild Lisa is. She and her Companies are protected by the US and even Chinese Goverment.
We can't just put some stupid accusation on her head and wait for some great result which is impossible to happen.
It's too risky for us if they caught us and proven that i'ts just an absurd."  smith trued to explain butbim stubborn to hear him.

"fine!! If you can't helped me then i will find other way to destroy her!"

I said angrily. I cant believe this his turning his back on me just because he is afraid to lose and get caught by the US Military. What an imbecile.

" im sorry mr. Manoban, but this time im out of your warfare with Sinco Company.
Just a warning mr. Manoban, US and Chinese is not easy opponent. SINCO COMPANY IS NOT EASY TO BRING DOWN AS YOU THINK.

You might lose everything, EVERYTHING if you still insist your plan.

I better go. Nice too see you today. Get well Mr. Manoban"

Smith said and leaving me furious and frustrated.

Im not young anymore to do things on my own. But this will never stop me for bringing my grandchild Lisa down.
I called my body guard again.

" Soo!! Call Watashi. I want to speak to him on phone!" i said.

Watashi is my only Chance.
We've been trough a lot he is my bestfriend in this Industry.

" Hello?" watashi said in the other line

"Watashi."

" Ahh. Franco Manoban!! Still got your very powerful voice huh?
Tell me what can i do for you my friend?" watashi said.

I smilled a little when i hear him saying those.

" I need you to help me. It's about the Sinco Company. I believe we are in tha same pace right now. Wanting to turn and bring that Company to bankruptcy. I am right?? Watashi?" Me and watashi has the same point of view and perception and mind when it comes to competition with other Business. especially in this kind of work.