Chapter 7.

Jennie Kim

Finally me,jisoo,and rosie find our new room. Rosie was telling us some story about her vacation on europe when we finally enter the room. I look around for the available sits and the only tables available is near the window beside the girl reading a books i couldn't see her face because she's holding the book closer to her face.

"excuse me? Are those tables are still available?? "
I asked the girl and to my surprise it's Lisa

" I think so. Yes! " lisa said nit removing her gaze to the book she's reading.

"Okay! "the only word i said. So the seating arrangement is Lisa and on her right side is me, and on the front of lisa is jisoo and on the rightside of jisoo is Rosie.
I looked at Lisa side she's still reading. I miss her so much. I miss my Crush im thankful because the modelling keeps me busy so i don't really think about her that much, i know it's bizarre to feel this to someone you just met but i can't do anything about it.
I looked at jisoo, shes not moving, she's just sitting straight while Rosie is on her phone what happened to jisoo?? So i crumpled a paper and tossed it to jisoo she slowly turn her head to me and asked me why, i waved my phone to her telling a sent a message to her.

Convo:
Me: what happened to you?are you okay? Why aren't you moving??

Jisoo: im okay!! I'ts just lisa. You know
Me: hahaha. Seriously?? She don't bite.

Jisoo: yeah. I know but she can punch!.

Me: come on she took revenged amd save you from jimin right??it's your time to say thankyou!

Jisoo: i know!! I'll do that. I'lmm just waiting for the perfect time.

End of convo.

Every 5 minutes i secretly glancing at lisa. I can't believe it for the first time i saw her listening to the discussion and lecture's of the professors sometimes reading her books when she got bored, that good right!! instead of kissing her table , that's new but im happy because she's paying attention now and that's also good because i can see her face, I hope she's just like that every day. I didn't notice that i am staring at her when i hear angelic voice talking to me, i thought i was dreaming but she's really talking to me.

" excuse me!? uniee!! Staring to long is rude? " lisa said

" i.... I..... Im sorry? What? Are you saying something?? I said to lisa still can't believe

"i said staring is rude!! Are you okay or what?? Seems like you're day dreaming in the middle of the discussion" lisa said flipping the pages of the book she's holding.

" im sorry!! I didn't mean to stare. Im sorry." i replied back to lisa turning my attention to the professor and prettend to listen,
So what if i am staring at her in the middle of the class discussion!!aish!!
I look to jisoo and she's still not moving. Seriously jisoo??.

Finally after 30 minutes the professor dismissed us.

When i look again at lisa she's still reading her book. I go to jisoo's table and grabbed jisoo wrists and bring her outside the room because for sure she's not moving unless Lisa leave the room.

" jisoo yah!! You might get stroke for not moving!!" I told jisoo.

" jendukie. Help me!! I need to say thank you to her!!" jisoo said

" how? " i said to jisoo

" i dont know" jisso said

" i thought you're waiting for the perfect timing. Right?? Btw where's rosie??" I asked jisoo