Chapter 10: Jennie meet Kai

Jennie Kim

" whoahhhh!!!  Thanks God it's Friday!!  Jisoo do you have any plan tomorrow??"
I ask while stretching my body from sitting for almost 2 hours.

"wait let me check my schedule... Hmmm.  Im free tomorr-" jisoo said but i already interrupt her.

" really?? Can you come with me??  I ask her

"rrow.  Ohh.  Wait i Forget. My mother asked me to go with her in busan. Im sorry jendukie!!! I forgot to write it down on my schedule last time!!.." jiso said

"oh!! It's okay. I'll ask wendy to come with me then."  I said to jisoo with a smile.

" Im really sorry!!  Is it important??  Jisoo ask

"which? " i asked a little bit confused

"your tomorrow errand we can ask Rosie to come with you!''. Jisoo said

"No it's okie!! Really and it's not that important it's just that i am seeing someone tomorrow and incase of anything or something happen i got my wingman. You know haha".  I said a little bit embarrass.

" wait!!  Did i heard it right!!  are you seeing someone??  Jisoo said.

"yep." i said walking nearer to jisoo

" are you sure?  Im sorry i can't be your wingman tomorrow.

" yup! It's okay jisoo.  I'll just call wendy or Kristal.  Come on im a bit hungry i haven't eatin breakfast. Isaid we just buy a sandwich and go back to our room.

Im busy munching my sandwich and at the same time writing on my stickynote when someone throw a crumpled paper and it landed on my head i look around to see who throw that paper and better get ready her or him self because im not in the mood for fooling around, when i turn around my head to Lisa direction she's looking at me smiling.

" what? What are you smilling at?? " i ask prettending that im pissed off then she look to the crumpled paper and speak

" whoah easy there Nini.  im the one who throwed that paper. I... Im afraid that if i speak to you and interrupt you i might get a hard slap on my face because seems your so serious writing something and im right you look like you can knock down 10 person with that look in no time .. I.... Hmm.... so i throw that paper to get your attention "  lisa said pointing her forefinger to the crumpled paper.

I was shocked to hear that from lisa. She's afraid to talk to me because im busy writing but she's right im not in the mood talking someone especially if im in focus doing something and did she just gave me a a nickname NiNi.

" i... Really... I... Y yyou excusing to me is quite a nicer way to get my attention you know than throwing crumpled paper on my head..li-lisa." i said not removing my eyes on her.

" i know but as what I've said err never mind." she paused for a sec.  And speak again.

"I....i... Anyway I'm sorry for doing that but can you please take a look inside that paper i put my Username and my phone # there add me to your group chat for the research or just call or txt me for any update when the three of you want to start the research paper" Lisa said looking directly to my eyes.

" err, o...ok..okay, got it" i said grabbing my sandwich and take another big bite then return writing. Aish!!  My Heart beating so loud and fast aish lisa this is all your fault.
Later that night i created a Group Chat and named it Research is life T_T.
jisoo is the one who message first.