Chapter 17. (you will??😄)

Jennie Kim

" okay class!! So far only the group of ms. Manoban is the only group who currently done in data gathering and one more chapter they are done to their research.

Class!!  I want you all to be more like the group 5. Because the research paper is not easy.

You only got few more months and i hope before the deadline comes you are all finish...
Okay!!  Dismiss!"

Our research professor said.  We're so lucky to have lisa on our group.
I know i already said it a milliontimes. 

I look at lisa she's busy on her phone then suddenly it ring. She immediately answered the phone then walked outside.

Hayst!!! I can't stop my self thinking about lisa. There are times that i wish i am talking to lisa instead of Kai. 

And speaking of Kai.  We are going to meet him after the school because he wants to meet my friends. Rosie already know kai since Kai and Rosé are cousin and jisoo already know kai too but not lisa. 

4 hours later finally the school for today is over. We are on our way to the restaurant where we are going to meet Kai.
I am Riding with Lisa's car while jisoo is with Rosie. Im thankful that lisa brought her car not her motorcycle.

The atmosphere between me and lisa is quiet she was really focus in driving while im just looking outside her car window. Thinking all about my what if.
What if lisa also like me...
What if kai is a seatbelt...
What if--w-what seatbelt?? Where did seatbelt come from..

I hear another seatbelt...
Then i look at lisa she is now looking at me saying things i don't understand , all i managed to say is what.

Then suddenly she move closer to me i thought she's going to kiss me so i closed my eyes and puck my lips a little  waiting for her lips to met mine but 6 seconds pass no lips meet my lips so i open my eyes and see Lisa staring at me with curious face and at the same time a face who is holding her laugh.

Then i heard a click. I quickly looked down And i see that the seatbelt is already set.

" i said that  put your seatbelt on but seems like your self is not here and your spacing out so i put your seatbelt on my self.  " lisa said

" Thank you!! Y--y-you can now laugh" i said in a small voice while looking down.

Then lisa burst laughing out loud inside the car

"Hahahahaha. What!!?
are you expecting me to kiss you??  Hahaha" lisa said between her laugh

"what!!  No!!  Im not!!" i said trying to hide my embarrassment by wearing a serious face.

She suddenly stop laughing and make a serious face.

"really cause i will gladly do so" lisa said then move closer to me only just inch away from my face.

I gulped my own saliva. Is she serious??
She's now looking to my lips then back to my eyes and back to my lips again and pull away then laugh.

WTF i thought she's going to kiss me for real but shes just teasing me.

" Hahahaha.  Im just kidding Jennieyah.You should see your face. It so red!! But don't worry your still beautiful hahahaha"

" you....  I hate you!!  Aishh!! " 
I said to her.  Thats all i managed to say to her because i am so embarrassed.  I feel like an idiot aish!!