Chapter. 35

(Sorry !!
i was typing for this chapter and looking for some picture to put on in this chapter when my phone fall and when im trying to reached it i kinda press and touch and  published it unintentionally. So im sorry. Hahaha. ANW. Heres the real chapter 35!👇👇👇👇)

Lalisa Manoban POV

Ahhhhhh. Finally!!.
Im so happy.
That this night turn out to me amazing.
I wont deny that i am afraid that i will received negative feedbacks toward me, after i answered the host's 2nd and Last questions.
Because let's be real not all of the people accept us.
But im glad that all the feedback is all positive.

And it's really not my intention to reveal my motivations,or say it in that way, i was just carried away with my emotions that i can't helped my self from saying those,
I know i damaged
Franco and Marco manoban image and reputations saying those buut there is no regret about i feel about it.

I just hope that After hearing what i said most Of the Manoban clans will open their mind and ears, that there is more important than reputation and image. Guess i am wrong.

The event is already over but we choosed to stay for awile.

So me and Irene are so happy laughing that we didn't notice Franco Manoban across the table we seated is watching us,
we just noticed him when someone accidentally tripped at his back that caught our attention.

He suddenly spoke to us.

" can i speak to the two of in private?"
Me and irene looked to each other both of us want to say No! But!! We can't speak.
Then he spoke again.

" follow me please!!" he said and walked away from the table.
We just followed him. And when we reached the the hallway there is no people.

" ladies!. I..i-i...forgive me. I am so sorry. Really sorry!.
Madelyn forgive me! I mean Irene!. I know i was wrong."
Franco Manoban said and started crying.

"oh no!! Mr. Manoban we won't fall to your little drama here.
We very well know you inside and out.
My mother is a human just like you, just like us,! But you treated her like a a maniquin! You ruled her life like how you wanted.
My mother did nothing wrong.
But im glad that you disowned my mother because i couldn't stand with a family like yours." Irene said almost shouting.
I've never seen Irene so mad like this.

" you think you will get our forgiveness so fast because you drama? That you will use your aged, being old? No. Because the memories of my mother never gets old."

Irene said then walked away and told me to not follow her.

I just stand there for a seconds and pay my one last look to Franco Manoban.

" I tried to be good to the both of you a minutes ago. I never asked for forgiveness to anyone before.

but you refused me. Im telling you it will never happened again."
Franco manoban said.

"geez!! It's not that i am not respecting you. But As a an old man you are i respect you.
But we are not asking you to ask forgiveness to us. Down to earth  sir."

  I said to him sarcastically.
Like really we never said that hey you!! Say sorry to us!!. Like hell no!!

"you think you are smart enough?? Yes. I was wrong for looking down on people like you.
Your young and never knew the cycle of business. You will fall out easily just like the other businessman!!"

Franco Manoban said. In a shaking voice due to his anger.

" youre right!! Don't you think it's time for the LM company to fall like in just a snap of my fingers.
Like Everything you know!!!?
Everything.
the company that you built and all of your hard worked for over a decades will be gone in just a snap??.