Chapter 42.

Lisa Manoban POV

I woke up so early this morning so i decided to  have a morning walk for an hour before i go to the Sinco company for the meeting.

After my morning walk i showered and dressed with a semi casual attire for today and   prepared my breakfast while watching news. It's my habit every morning watching news or anything that caught my attention.

I feel like i am missing something this morning and i've been thinking about it earlier but i just couldn't figure it out. Untill i saw a live broadcast of  the event in the convention centre today where i saw kai accepting the microphone from the other guy for his speech.

"o right!! Now i remember that today is the day. "
I immediately ate my toast bread and drink my  orange juice. I can't miss that event... I've been waiting for this..

Then i quickly jump of my car and smoothly exited the garage. I noticed that the car parked in front of the house is the same car that i saw earlier and the same car following me yesterday.

The window of the car is not tinted so i saw the driver and he is peacefully sleeping.

I ignored him then drive off to the convention center. I let my men to take care of that Car.

Few moments later my phone rung it was my secretary  just to  informed me  that Tzuyu couldn't make it  right now in korea so as jackson so the meeting was cancelled.
I asked Nayeon to give me the invitation letter for the event so that i can enter the the centre.

Once i already inside the convention i sat not so far away from the stage enough for me to see them.

There is jisoo i saw fire in her eyes. O mannn!!! And Rosie too.

I asked V to give the cctv footage to jisoo so that in that case they will feel more guilty of what they did to me. Just kidding.
The truth is as the days goes by my mind changed so as my feelings and i came to the point that  i don't really want to Bragg my self showing the footage my self to them, because i don't want them to think that i am so desperate to prove to them that they are wrong although that's really what my intention was,

And as the time goes by, i realized that if they really care for me they will find a way to know the truth somehow but i got bored  on the process of it and i kinda lost interest of what they will react so i just asked V to give it to jisoo. I was totally over with what happened that night and forgetting to used it to my revenged plan. Since nothing will changed what happen happened and what has been said was said.

Things  are happening now differently  as what i had planned  before but what is happening now is way better than the original plan.

Humiliate Kai infront of many people, the live broadcast is a bonus.
What a feeling!!!

Great Job Whee-in! Perfect timing!

I whisper when i saw the videos played in the large screen.

Whee-in is the girl i met in the small cafe yesterday. She's kai secretary that hold a grudge to his boss.

I've heard a little drama there between Kai and Marco and Rosé jennie.

"blah! blah! blah!" i  said to my self.
I kinda losing interest watching them, and thier conversation quite bored me.

"Man!!I want to see something new!!
Aish!! O! Well!!" i said standing on my feet to where im seating to ease my boredom for a moment when i saw this small stall of my favorite delicacies from thailand so i went there and by some foods to enjoy my moment watching them.