Chapter 38. part 2

Irene Bae POV

Lisa called me that she's with Ella right now hanging out and asked me if im free. Luckily i am.
So i changed my office attire into comfortable daily outfit.

I saw the two of them eating cotton candy while sitting to one of the Bench of convenience store provided for their customers.

I approached them and jokingly saying that if they did not give me some of thier cotton candy i will pull some gun and kill them. They buy it they immediately hand thier cotton candy to me. So childish hahaha.

" aish!! Irene unniee yah!!" Ella said.
I can't stop laughing hahahaha.

" what!! You twoo is so funny really!!"
I said still laughing

" Aish!! Irene Unnie!yah!! Stop laughing!hmmm.

What do you think let's unwind for a while??" lisa suggest

" not a bad Idea!! What about we go to the park, or go to the circus or lets go swimming?" i sugest.

" its too cold for swimming, Park is great but i prefer Circus more i haven't experience go there and watch them live " ella said still busy on her cotton candy.

" Circus then!" Lisa said

We used my Car to drive to the Circus Area of the City. The drive took around 20 to 30 minutes.

And on our way i played some music and the three of us sang along.
Finally we arrived to our destination.
And i am so amazed. We are amazed.

" actually i haven't been in circus too" i heard lisa said.

" yeah!! Mee too" i honestly confessed too.

" really?" Ella suddenly asked.

Me and lisa said yes at the some time wondering around of what really look like inside that big tent and checking out how big the tent is.

"we only see the outside of this tent but never been in the inside, so im excited" i said. I saw lisa nod her head.

"We only see circus through movies." lisa added

We entered the big tent and find it more exiting.

" so this is what circus looks inside, for real, it's breathtaking!" i said.

We paid for the entrance and sat in the front row.

While waiting before the performances to start lisa excused her self.
And 5 minutes passed lisa comeback with foods and drinks in her both hands.

" so lisa you only have 2 and half days left for your vacation, i already reviewed some documents, all you need is to sign those or if you want you can re-read it again. Since most of them is about financial and marketing proposals."
I said while grabbing the drinks from her.

" uh-huh!! Im excited to work again thou. Thank youuuuu anddd.." lisa said kissing my cheek like a kid and open the junk food with her mouth.

" and?" i said waiting for her next word

"and im planning to Consolidate the companies. To work easier. What do you think?" lisa said now looking at me.

" well that's great! Im glad, you finally made up your mind to do that."
I honestly said.

" you think?" she asked while shoving the junkfood in her mouth and savour it.

" yup! I thought you will never think about it again. Aaand.. Beside i..... I.....im planning to settled down for a long period of time and......." i slowly said but she cut me of and take the hint of my words settle down.