Chapter 33

Jisoo Kim POV

I am sitting now here in my office thinking about what lisa said to me for being a dumb.

Lisa is right. I am so fucking dumb. So dumb.

Im so dumb! Really dumb.

Flashback

I parked my car in front of the LM company to pay a surprise visit to my lovely girlfriend and decided to dropped by to Kai office before i go to rosie.

I saw kai secretary leave for lunch and asked her if Kai was in his office. And she said yes so i walked over to Kai office. I am near to his office when i saw that the door are slightly open i was about to knock when someone speak.

"and so what?"
I took a peek and saw sehun Kai bestfriend sitting crossed leg. Then suddenly Kai speaked

" aish!! Are you stupid??
The real heiress of the LM Company is back! And that heiress is Lisa Manoban. The girl i was talking about you!! The girl that i planned to kill 2 years ago!! "

What? What? Im i hearing this right?? I quickly get my phone and put it in voice recording.

" look im not stupid ofcourse i know Lisa. What i am trying to say is so what if she's back.
You are already The CEO of this company you already got the power to run this and manipulate all the people working here, you even manipulate your foster parent for being a good son to them. You don't have to worry about the company.

What you should be worry of right now is Jennie. Now that Lisa is Back what if the feelings that jennie had for lisa come back??

Sehun said while crossing his legs

"it will never happen" kai said gretting my teeth.

"But i know that you inherently a devil. Im sure you can make another plan dispatching her in no time again just like what you did during thier graduation ball. Although thats not your real planned but still you made them believed you using your best acting skills.

Ah, a, lisa tried to kill me!! Ah ah!"

sehun said while acting kai  said to
us 2 years ago

" youre brilliant Sehun!
But still idiot"

I tried to put my self all together to prevent my self falling to the floor and to make a noise but i failed. I can't take it anymore, my bag slide down on my shoulder that cause a noise outside. Then i heard a footstep coming inside the office so i quickly hide under his secretary small table luckily im small enough to fit there.

I waited for seconds untill i heard the door closed. I slowly get out under the table and silently walked to the elevator and go straightly to my car forgetting my real reason why i go there.

I played the voice record over and over again .

The feeling of anger to my self and feeling guilty to lisa is taking over me.
My body is shaking, untill my phone ring making the the voice record stop playing i answer the call from Rosé. Telling that her uncle invited us for dinner. I am still zoned out that i didn't notice that rose already hunged up a few minutes ago.

My mind is on lisa right now figuring out where to see her, how i can make her to forgive me for not listening to her. Im so fucked up, i need to make things right. Or atleast make a revenge to Kai for lisa.