Chapter. 43.1

Lisa Manoban POV

Tik...tok...tik...tok....

Geez!! I feel like i sleep for a long time like really really long time.

I look around to where i was and i found my self lying to my old room in my old condo. Nothing changed.

" okay this is weird!! Why i am here ?? "
I asked my self loudly

" this already happened e!??
Or nah!! Just a dejavu!"

I said to my self and get up and ready to take my shower to start my day nice and cool before i go to school and buy jennie her favorite ice cream for the peace offering because i pinch her cheeks that it almost turned so red like a tomatoes.

After i put a light makeup that complement what i wear I walked out to the elevator and find the security guard exactly on the same spot i always see him everyday.

" hi! There!! Hows your doing?"
I greet and asked the Security guard

" hi! Mam! Im good! Why i haven't see you around here! Are you knew in this condo mam?" the security said.

" err!! I lived her for over 3 years from now sir. And it's me!! Lisa aren't you remember me?" i said.
I am shookt because i lived her for how many years how could he didn't remember me??

" im sorry mam. I dont know you. It's really is my first time to see you but can i see your room card? Just to make sure that you are really a residence to this condo??"

"err. Sure! Here" the only words i said and show em my room card. And bid good bye after he checked it.

" what is really happening right now!?" i asked my self once again....

"So weird!! Anyways!! I'll be late"

TICK...TOK....TICK....TOK....

"Ringggggggg!!!! Ringggggg!!"
"whaaaaa!! What time is it??"

I said as i reached out for my phone still my eyes closed.
I forcefully open my left eyes to see the caller and it's Irene

" hi!! Good morning thank you for calling how may i help you!!?" i said still half asleep that i even don't know what i was saying

" Yah!!!! LALICEEEE!!! GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF THAT BED!! Mama Yang said that today is your last rehearsal for the graduation day!! You need to attend!!" irene said. I hear her loud and clear but im so lazy to get up right now.

"hshdujak! "
I said

" WHATT?" irene said

" i said im gonna get ready for the rehearsal madame. Thank you for reminding me Unnie!! Muah!! Love you!" i said

" okay good!! Take care. Love you to lalicee!" irene said and hung up.
I look at the calendar and for what sake!!
The last time i checked the date yesterday is January 16 and that guard still dont remember me and today date is March 6..

" whaaaatt??????? I AM HELLA SURE I CHECKED THE DATE YESTERDAY IT WAS JANUARY 16 AND TODAY IS ALREADY MARCH 6!! LIKE OMG!! DOES SOMEONE IS PLAYING ON ME LIKE GHOSTING ME OR WHAT!!"
i said real loud like i am not alone in my condo with matching stand up and put my hand in my messy hair and make it even mor messier.

The whole day i was spacing out im not my self in the rehearsal that i think i already did.

What is really happening is giving me goosebumps.