Chapter 19

Jisoo Kim POV

When i got to our room i saw jennie crying and Rosé is on her side comforting Jennie

"what happened??  Why are you crying Jennie?  Rosé? "  i ask

" someone did something terible to her" Rosé said in a low tone

" WHAT!!  Can you please elaborate?like what kind of terrible things? " i said

" i don't know exactly what happened but according to Lisa someone put a prank on Jennie and locked her to the basement of the old canteen luckily Lisa got here early and save Jennie"

"how did you know??"

" i ask her" Rosé said while averting her eyes to the crying Jennie

"who?? " i asked

"
i really don't know jisooyah! Stop being a detective!!"

"okay fine!!  But where's Lisa?"

" i don't know but she said she's going to make the guy pay for what he did to Jennie."
Rosé said, i just nod my head in response.

Hmmm thats make sense now.  So that girl on her pajama is Lisa.  Nice nice!!

" aww!!  Jennie!! Im sure your knight in shinning armor for real is now taking care of that guy!!  " I said then joined the two and hug Jennie.

.......................

Lisa Manoban POV

" f*** you!!!  How dare you to f***** do that to her!! "
Your going to pay for this
" im not gonna let you see the sunset again you stupid man!!

" Lisa! Lis-lisa--ahhhh!!!  Ll-ll--lis--lissa!!  Ahh!!  Im SORRY. im so-sor-sorry."  this stupid man said on his knee begging for me to stop.

"SORRY!!  SORRY!!???  DON'T F****** SORRY ME!!  I DON'T NEED YOUR SORRY. 
It's not fucking a great prank!! You can kill someone with that!!
And how can you say that it's  a prank???  You stupid man.  Why you have to put her in the old canteen basement?  For god sake!!

im still punching this man every where of his body.
This stupid man put up a prank and Jennie was his first victim since Jennie always go to school earlier than the most students.

It's not a good prank where dressing up like a ghost with a real clever knife on the right hand and  scaring  and dragging someone down to the basement of the old canteen.

Flashback

Im still on my pajama when Jennie called me, she sounds so terrified telling things  i really don't understand because she's screaming every seconds,  and when i ask her where the hell is she, she said school canteen.  Without second thoughts i drove there without changing clothes luckily im still wearing my sports bra.  I drive there so fast with 200 speed.
When i get there i found Jennie already in the canteen basement alone crying so loud begging for some help

When i saw Jennie in that situation i feel like someone broke my heart into pieces.
So i quickly open the gate and hug her tight and she hold me tight as if her life depends on me forever

" shhh, shhh,  don't worry!!  Im here now! Im here now jennie!! Shhh,  shhh,  come on imma take you to our room.  Do you know who did this to you??"

I ask then she handed me the school ID of the one who did all of this. Hmmm smart girl.

" good you had his ID, come on"

Jennie can't stand up properly so i carry her in bridal style to our classroom.  I feel like im someone Knight in shinning armor carrying his love of his life and fresh from the battle, walking down the hall on my way to our school.  When i open the classroom door i immediately saw Rosé. Weew thank God Rosé is already here.

" what happened??  Why are you still on pajama??  Wait, what happened to Jennie?? What did you do to her lisa??"  Rosé  asked when she saw us.

" i didn't do anything to her Rosé!!  Relax.  Take care of her for a while!!im going to make that man pay for this! "

" waaaaiiit!!!!!  What happened to Jennie??? I swear if you did not answer my question im gonna throw this to your head!! " Rose said holding the bottled water on her  left hand and on the right is the clubhouse sandwich

"which one?? " i asked talking about about the sandwich or the bottled water
" which what?? " she ask

" which one you will throw the sandwich or the bottled water??  I prefer both cause im hungry now. "
Isaid to Rosé

" what??  This are mine buy your own. So spill what happened to Jennie?? "

" fine.  Someone prank her by scarring her and locked her in the basement of the old canteen. I should go now. Im going to make that idiot pay for this!!  And i swear over the dead body of you Rose and Jennie im gonna make that man regret that he was born in this world" i said in a deep voice. And here i am punching him with all of my strength.
.....
Present......

" please stop lllisa!!  I promisse i-i-i will do anything i will do anything you want!!  P-p-pl-pleas--see!! "

" oh! Really!!  You will??

I said and a clever idea came to my mind.

" yes!!  Y-yes!! "

" what's your name again? " i ask

"V,  my name is V"

"V. hmmmm.  since you said that you will do anything i want right?  Then You will be my slave for the rest of your life understand?? 
Everything i say you will obey okay?? Cause if you not i will pull the ghost in your body!!  Do you understand?? "

" yes!!  Yes!! No! "

"goo-what did you say"

" yes!  I said y-yes!!

" no!!  I heard you said NO!! "

"im just joking please!!  P-p-please!! "

" well it's not funny you stupid man!! "
I said acting like im going to kick him again.

"i know!!  Im sorry sor-sorry " v said now crying

(Sorry your ass. What!!  Is he crying now!!  Aishh!!  This cry baby.  What is he 7, 8 years old??  Aish!!.  I took my phone and secretly took a video of him while crying.  HAHAHAHA. )

" meet me later here around 12 noon, understood? Now go" I said

"Yes!  Yes!! " V said wiping his tears then run away from me.

I still have mercy so i let him go for now.  My slave. I don't need a slave but that's  the only thing i can think of to pay for what he did to Jennie.  I don't really take sorry especially if they did something bad to others, so be it besides i don't have a plan to torture him. I will just make him our body Guard wherever we, i,  or Jennie  go, and ofcourse im Just keidding when i said he will be my slave for the rest of his life.  I can't do that he got a life to live too.

After that i go home to take a shower and ready my self to school but im already 2 hours late so i take my time  and wait 2 more hours for our 2nd class.
When i received a txt messaged from jisoo.

........................