Chapter 40

Rose Ann Park POV

"ahhhhhhhhhh- my head feels so terrible right now. Its already 3am in the morning but im still here in the office reviewing and computing agaun and again, but good thing is i only got few more pages to review and to compute but still a lot of numbers.

There's really wrong with this numbers... The last two years of the gross income of the company didn't match my computation....
So i doubled check it again and again but still not tally...
So i move on to the next folder then compute it again......

Time flies so fast and it's already 5 in the morning and today is also Kai event  i don't think i still have enough energy to support him....
Any way 5 more pages rosie and your done........
1 and half hour  pass and im on the last 3 pages................

OMY GHOD!! THIS C-CANT BE!!!  THIS REALLY REALLY CAN'T.
HOW COME THIS HAPPENED!!??.

UNCLE MARCO  NEEDS TO KNOW THIS RIGHT NOW!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Marco Manoban POV

I was about to go with Kai to the convention center where his event will be held since it will happened today and will start in just an hour but Rosie Call me and said it was emergency.

After the drug issues i decided to have a secret meeting to rosie to Audit the company money. Since Richard mentioned that something is not right happening in the company.

Im working there half of my life, i even put aside my own family for the company so i don't want the company will be involved again to Issues and fake news.

" Uncle this is my latest Audit of the gross income for the last 5 years.
And according to this the last three years that you are still in the position as the CEO the income was tally to the gross income copy of the Accounting department, so as to my very own audit and in the Bank Record receipts and Bank record deposit.

And for the last two years, Kai taking over the position.
According to the Accounting Department records the gross income of the company in two years is in total of 1 billion that tally to my Audit record.
But..... The thing is when i checked to the Main Bank record receipts  the money that had been deposited to the Lm main bank is only half of the 1 billion.

And again i checked again the records and started to do some computation  there is 581 millions  missing. I assumed that the 581 Millions is the Half of the Billion and... A money withrawal ....and... Aside from that missing money there are also some money withdrawals under your name. 6 months ago that worth almost 1 billion from the company money, and that money is fund for the construction for the building construction to America."

Rosie said as she present to me the power points of the documents from previous income.

"what withdrawals??. I didn't request for withdrawals, and  you know i don't have any power to make withdrawals under my name almost 2 years and a half year from now  since im not the in the position for that"
I said confused.

" yes! Your right uncle. So i asked for the paper proposal of that withdrawals receipt and i found out that...that... Kai is the one who signed the paper. Under your authorization "
Rose said showing me the paper and handed it on me.

" What??
But how???
I remember that i signed papers weeks before i pass him my position. But it was for the  extension of the dong Hae mall. "

" extension of Dong Hae Mall?? He cancelled that project. Uncle"  rosie said

" what?? So...
He used my name for the money withdrawals.
HOW COULD HIM!! Wait!! Oh no this cant be!!!