Chapter. 26 Graduation Ball

Time flies fast before we even knew it.
The day has come and another day will pass without  noticing it. 

The only thing we can do to get back  is to remember and reminiscing those sad and happy memories.

We graduating students spent 16 or 18 years  of schooling and studying and finally we are now officially done.  Our hardwork, patience, diligence, and perseverance bring us here today.  Lets rise our diploma as our manifestation that we are now officially  hopping to the next level of our life of being a real professional, and living our dreams.

life is always been complicated and world never stop rotating.

Keep going, may we apply our knowledge that we learned from this school to our next stage of life. ........................

A short message from Lalisa Manoban to all of her batch mate as she proclaimed her speech as the most outstanding graduating student in thier College and to throughout Intel. University

Jisoo Kim.

After our final defense for research we spent our last few months we have in Intel.  University on practicing for the graduation and preparing and planning for the graduation ball,

It's true.  That time runs like flash. Today is our graduation day.
It's true the thought of a never ending life in school,  learning from books and many more is now finally and officially end here but life will never stop teaching us

Lisa speech was incredible, and trully a Heart warming as she continue her speech for closing and remarks for the graduation.

A lot of memories  from grade 1 up-to college life is flashing like a movie in my mind right now. 
The memories of me scolded by my old teachers, being bullied, reviewing,  cheating, laughing, the research gaming and the most highlight is when i have been friends with Jennie,  Rosé and Lisa it's unexpected and out of the script but im glad that it happened and the friendship we got is pure and genuine.

After 5 minutes finally lisa done at her speech all of the students and parents and even the professors is in awe hearing her speech, all of us clapped our hands.

The four of us already meet each others parents except Rosie's parents because her parents got a very hectic schedule  so her grandfather is the one who attended and he was also the guest speaker of the ceremony.

and speaking of our parents they decided to eat lunch all together after the program since each of us decided to celebrate  in the different countries but Rosie's grandfather couldn't make it because he received an urgent call.

The lunch was great and quick because we have to get ready for our graduation ball.

"wait!!  Let me take a picture of you together with your friends baby,  before you proceed to the parlor okay? " my mother said.  As she took the camera to my fathers arm and took a picture of us.