chapter. 28. part 3.

Third person POV

As soon as Kai and Jennie get out from mrs. Manoban room.
Jennie confronted Kai about Lisa words.

" Jennie please!! Not now! Okay? "

" No! Kai!!. What's is she talking about? Why did you stop her?
Is there anything that i need to know kai! Answer me?

Jennie said in low but firmed voice

"it's nothing really Jennie. I stop her because she's just going to spit any nonsense things and im not in the mood to deal with her, and... And what she did to me two years ago is still fresh to me. Jennie please!! understand me!, i don't wanna see her right now. Im still not yet ready to face her"

kai said with a teary eyes looking pathetic in front of Jennie . He once again fooled jennie with his words and acting.

Jennie only hugged Kai while saying that everything will be fine.

Jennie can't deny that lisa being rude, and cold give her a sting feeling to her heart and the big change to lisa personality makes her sad.
Despite of the attitude that lisa showed to them few minutes ago Jennie still want to talk to lisa but she couldn't because of Kai he didn't want Jennie near lisa or even talk to her, she's sure that kai will guard her 27/7.

While Rosé go back again inside the room after 10 minutes of talking with her secretary about the urgent meeting to excuse her self. But when she got into the room only lisa is there.
Thinking that lisa is sleeping she get her bag, and silently sneak out.
And texted jennie and her uncle that she needs to go for urgent meeting in the company not knowing that Jennie and Kai already left.

............

Marco Manoban

As soon as my wife saw lisa sitting inside her room she immediately hugged her so tight that lisa couldn't breath.
The tears of joy coming from my wife when she saw lisa makes me happy. I never seen her so happy like this again.

I tried to hold my tears because finally the three of us reunited again.

That's what i thought but lisa. She's just staring blankly to her Mother and me.
I can't blame her for that, because i know deep inside that Me and her mother is the reason why she's acting like this to us.

I miss her so much, as what i remember a joyful, mischievous,caring, thoughtfull, and humble, funny girl pranpriya was but

as what i can see right now is Lisa with her cold, strict, mean attitude and full of anger inside.

But despite of her coldness she never missed to ask and take care of her mother whenever Mina call her with her name she immediately come beside her mother.

One thing never change to her. And that's is for being caring to others.

The whole day lisa is with mina my wife.
Mina tells a lot of the stories to lisa but lisa was just listening to what mina is saying, not really paying attention to it, but my wife doesn't seems to mind it because she's very happy that lisa is there. I am just looking to them the whole day.

The visiting time is now over and lisa need to go.
She said goodbye to her mother and promised to visit her again next time.

"Lisa! Thank you so much for today! Mina, she's never been so happy I've never seen her happy like that again after 9 years. Ahmmm..."  i said to start a cinversation with her.

" what ever! Tell her i will not be able to meet her, this coming days i got important errands to settle first. I'll just message you."

" okay no problem.
Lisa! Just tell me what do you want or what you need. Anything I'll give it to you. Anything!!
I remember how much you love to go shopping,take this card, buy all you want"