Chapter 31.

👆
👆
👆
👆
LALISA MANOBAN POV

After 4 hours of video chatting with irene i finally decided to take a shower and get ready for the dinner.

I wear a simple polka dot dress that fits my body and show the perfect proportion of my body.

(please imagine that lisa hair here is short. Thank yow!💖👌)

It's already 7 pm when i left my new mansion. I decided to live there. I just feel libing there.

I drove to my restaurant using my   Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita.

I have a collection of the most expensive car. They are my third babies. 2nd is my cats and 1st i still can't find the one haha.

I parked my car to the VIP parking area of my restaurant. And walked inside the waiters greet me when they saw me. Then back to thier works as i said.

I decided to set a side my plan for tonight because i want to enjoy this dinner.

Inside the restaurant there is a grand piano place in the middle of the restaurant, i used to play piano with Marco when i was young and my passion to piano never died.

I walk to the reserved table for us. And there i saw Mama yang and papa yang , laughing together with Ella and V.
I waved at them.
I kissed Mama yang and papa yang as soon as i got into the table

"Happy 34th aniversary to both of you!! Im jealous!! Stay strong okay?!"

I said while hugging them both.
Mama yang and Papa yang excused them self because they drink a lot of wine while waiting for me.

I took my seat beside Ella.

when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up and saw Jisoo looking so mad to see me. I bet she still didn't recognize me. And im right.

" yes? DUMB GIRL how can i help you?" i said sarcastic

" i said im not dumb!? Call me dumb again i will really punch you!,"