Chapter 28. ●_● part 2

Lalisa Manoban POV

"lisa"

Hello bitches!! Seen a ghost or what?

Ofcourse i didn't say it in front of them only to my mind.

" Lisa? Wh-what are you doing here? "
That ugly dog ask.

Ofcourse to take my revenge on you! To make your life miserable. To  bring out the truth of what kind of person you are.  What else ??

" am i not allowed to visit the woman who give birth to me?, Mr. Joong-in?"

I said while glaring at him. If i could kill him by glaring probably he is dead by now.
I saw him gulped and his face become pale.

Where's your blood now joongi? Did they already leave you!? Hahaha.  That's right?  Because you will pay for what you did to me that night. And your stinky personality will about to come out

" w-what do you mean?  Dad?  Are you telling that she's your daughter, i.. I mean my sister?? " kai said.

" yes! Kai. She's your sister,  Seems both of you already know eachothers, i think theres no need for an introducing to you two"

" this is unbelievable!! " kai said putting his hand in the air.

" oh!!  Don't worry i don't like you for being my brother either. So don't flatter your self because the feeling is mutual . "  i said with a devilishly smirk plastered on my face.
I looked at Mr. Marco Manoban he was just looking at me.  Ofcourse he couldn't say or complain or else.

" soooo.  Jennie this is my da-"
I didn't let marco finished his word

" Oh!!  There's no need introducing really. I already knew her.  She's my EX-FRIEND RIGHT Jennie??
How are you?? "

i said looking directly in her eyes that cat eyes that i used to loved.
Not interested to her reply i immediately turn my attention to Rosé.

" aaaandd Roséeeee!  Ahhh!! Tsk! Tsk! My beautiful cousin. Opps!!  Im really sorry Rosé for showing up my self to you again.  You don't want to see me ever again right. Hmm.  Seems like destiny is playful huh?  OMG!!
I almost forgot you don't want to talk to me . Sorry again for talking to you.  Aigoo!!  Aigooo!! "

i said with a bitchy tone copying her voice and emphasizing the words she said to me.

Serves you right!!

" now!!  Where is the women who give birth to me??   Where is Mina? I asked

No one is answering my question.

" what?  Cat got your tounges??....
Ohh...  Im sorry... Hahaha.  How rude of me!!  Let me rephrase it.
Now!  I want to see my M-m-mother Mina? "
i forcefully said it. I really hate to say it.

" sh-she's just in the laboratory for some test  aunt will be here soon. "  Rosé  said avoiding my gaze

"what's wrong Rosé??  Cant look me in the eye??  Anyways,  ill just seat her and wait for her"
i said with my casual voice,  then sat next to Jennie. I can feel that Kai and Jennie is looking at me but i didn't bother to look at them.

Not so long when Rosé phone ring.  And she excused her self, so is Marco to follow his wife in the laboratory

I can still feel kai and jennie staring at me.
" you know what??  If staring can kill im already dead by now! 
Am i right Kai? " i said

the mean girl and her familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें