Chapter 34.

Irene Bae POV

" hey!! Did you already replied to the producers invitation for the awarding!?"
I asked lisa over the phone

" yep! Using my gummy account!" lisa said

" really!!! ? So that means you ready??"

" hahahaha. Never been ready!!" she said

" good!!"
I said smilling widely.

" youre coming with me right? "
Lisa asked

" ofcourse doffus!!, i need to be there to see you live
hahaha!"

" good!!! Lets rock that place, tomorrow!"

" hell yeah!!!"
I'll see you there tomorrow!! Bye! Love you lalice!"

" love you more. Have a safe flight. Okie??" lisa said and end up the call.

I am already in the flight to china for the awarding tomorrow night.
Im kinda excited because this is our first time to attend this actually this is all the first time for me and for lisa.
I cant wait to introduce lisa as the CEO....

My private airplane already landed and when i got off of the plane i noticed that there is also another private plane beside. And when i looked to the people whos getting off of the airplane just like me i saw an old man.

He looked like my mother but in a male version. His face are now full of wrinkles. And i saw marco followed the old man.

That's my mother father.

I quickly avert my eyes and walked to where the car is  and get inside. Seungri followed me and drive to our hotel.

Manobans are also here for the awarding for sure.
So i asked seungri my boyfriend if my thought is right.

" yep! Hun. I heard the whole clan of Manoban is invited"

"so you mean??"

" yes!! All the manoban. Franco Manoban sisters and brothers including thier sons and daughter will right there ." seungri said.

"Okay!" i said

Tomorrow night will be a blast i thought.
.....

The next day night

Third Person POV

Everyone is so busy getting ready for the awarding.
A lot of businessman are invited all over the world together with thier families with them to witnessed the un-ordinary   awarding nights for all the businessmen life, hard work.

Including the manobans clan.

The Manobans clan is big. Most of the manoban lived in thailand and some are in the canada this event will serve as thier reunion.

Marco and Mina are already done and just  waiting for the other to be dressed and done thier make up.

Franco Manoban father of Marco is already ready too wearing a business tuxedo looking so powerful with his aura stand beside Marco.

When one of Franco's sister granddaughters asked Marco where is Pranpriya.

Marco couldn't utter a single word because of his father is beside him.

"she's not here!! You will not see her! She's a disgrace to the Manoban. Just like your Auntie Madelyn. People like them will never be successfull in life, financially, and socially, they will never got a power like us.
They will always be below of us."