Chapter 16. The other Company

Lisa

1...2....3....4.... ting!!! 

"Good morning ma'am!  How may i help you!?  "

Irene secretary greeted me when i approached her table.  I reciprocate her greetings with a smile then walk more closer to her table.

"Hi!  Can i talk to Irene? "

" im sorry ma'am do you have any appointment with ms. Irene"

" none,  but please tell her that it's Lisa"
" yes ma'am. But can you wait for 30 minutes more? She's in a meeting with  Mr.  Lee of Malco trading.

" yeah!  Sure!  Hmm can i seat here!?

"yes ma'am "

I decided that i should see and surprised Irene today. As im browsing  my phone i saw a picture of Jennie together with Kai in the park.

I admit that im having a crush with Jennie since the day that i saw her.  And for this passed months i know my feelings for her was grow im just pretending that i don't give a damn.

But now she's with Kai. She's always talking with him updating wherever she's or us going, asking if she already eat and vise versa, it kinda affects me. Sometimes i tried to get Jennie attention or make her to notice me but my lucks didn't cooperates when it comes to her.
But i think it's better that way and i think im not ready for a relationship.

Jackson wasn't my boyfriend he courted me for 6 months when i was 16 years old but im not really into boys so i told him to stop courting me so he stop but in two condition and that is if there's other Man that is bothering me i should call him and introduced him as my boyfriend and second is that he want me to be of a life time friend. With that condition who im i to say no so i agreed with him so his my lifetime boyfriend........

25 mins later

" Lisa!!  Lets Go inside my office come on!!! " Irene said exitedly

I walk to Irene and give a small hug and say
" Surprise!!, Hi!!
Im just visiting you!  Since this last few weeks your so busy, so am i....hmmmmmm and i just want to ask you if you can accompany me to the photography exhibit next week in japan ? "

Irene grab her schedule on her desk and checked

" hmm let's see!! ...... I think i can cancel my schedule next week since there is no important meetings next week.  So!!! Ofcourse Lisa."

" really!!? Yes!!  Thank youuuu!!! " i said with my cuteness smile

" oh!!  Do you want me to show you your company building?? " Irene asked me

" yea!!"

Irene give me a tour to my company actually I've been here for a couples of times but never had a chance to explore my own company. And i think 1 week is not enough to explore my company building.
We are still walking when Irene started to speak

" so hmmm the awarding day for the best of the best company  is on this coming sunday evening. Are you coming with me lisa i heard that your father will be there too. " 

" i don't know Irene unnie. This sunday is the launch of my newest communication invention in Australia i need to flew there. Im sorry unnie 🙁" i said.

It's true that my newest invention is launching in Australia this sunday. Besides of My SINCO company i already have a different company and it's all about technology and the main factory of it is on Japan we already got the branch in China,  Taiwan,  Singapore, Russia, and Italy.

Tzuyu and Jackson is working in the Company.

Tzuyu is in Japan while Jackson is in China  they didn't know that i owned that company too i just said to them that i knew someone who can help them to work there.

" i understand. Oh why don't you Incorporate your two company?" irene said

"Our company. I don't know i think that's  not a good idea.  Maybe one day.
And i need your opinion now about me promoting my Cellphones invention??  You know modeling something like that??  What can you say??

I said while posing like a model  then walk a little then pose again and again

Then Irene stop walking so i stop too and she face me and make a face like she is thinking

" Hmmm.  I think that's not really necessary since all of your cellphones,
Cameras all the gadgets that you invented are very popular all over the world. A lot of people are using your gadgets or rather MOST OF THE PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD IS USING YOUR Invention . Awww. I envy you now."

"Really . Hmmm what can you say about my invention? " i ask

" Look at this phone im using now it's your invention and i really love everything about this phone. The graphics,  design,  the camera everything is perfect.
It's like when you first saw the phone you know its made from high quality material. And i heard that the US military are enjoying your New technology weapons. So all i can say to all your invention is AMAZINGLY AMAZING .
NOW!! WHAT I WANT YOU TO PROMOTE IS YOUR SELF FOR BEING SINGLE!! "

Irene said then Laugh as if there is no other people around us. I look around and apologize to the behavior of Irene they just smiled at me then i get gum to my pocket and shove them to Irene mouth to make her stop laughing and it works because when i put the gum on her mouth she immediately chew it and thanks me. What a crazy cousin i got here

" aishhh!!  You are Crazy Unnie!! I need to go now. I'll see you next week okay!!

" what!! Too soon but you just got here lisa!! "

" actually I've been here for almost 4 hours. We are walking for 3 hours And i have a launch date with jackson today since his here...so gotta go!! "

"really jackson wang is here in korea.  When?

" i saw him last last week in our favorite restaurant"

" can i go with you?? " irene said

" sure. Let's go!! "

Irene talk to her secretary for a couple of minutes before we leave the Building.

The three of us enjoy our little meeting since we know each other for 4 years. Jackson already find his love of his life which he introduce to me and Irene.