Chapter. 24 THE WORD LALICE and KAI dark Plan

Jennie Kim POV

THIS IS CRAZYYYY!!!!!!!
what is happening world???

"First thing first i would like to correct things.
Im not the CEO of the SINCO company. Woah!! Woah!! This is amazing!! Men!!"

I said to my self. It's been 4 days since that awarding night but i still can't get over to that revelation and it is still on the #2 trending list world wide.

I mean who's on earth can easily get over with it.
When it's comes from the very own mouth of what we all believed the CEO Of the SINCO COMPANY turns out that she's not!!!.
That revelation is very catchy.

The company that gives people what they want from the appliances, toys, accomodations, foods, even beauty products, hospitals, transportation and so many, many, many, many, more.

It's a big deal for all those people who are currently in the industry and fields of business and a side from that
people in the fields of business is just like a celebrities. So it's a NO WAY that will people get so easily over with it. Like Me and Kai.
Especially Kai.

For the past days that im with kai. He always nagging things about the SINCO COMPANY and the mysterious CEO, Complaining and rebuking thier rival company for seizing the #1 spot for the best of the best company.

I find it odd about Kai because he always say inappropriate things or words behind your back, and i don't find it attractive and i dont like it at all.

About kai. Yes!! I let him court me.

I turned him down many times before and try to say that being a friend to him is the only thing i can offer after i realize that i like lisa morethan him but he don't want it, he wanted more than being friends, he said he well wait for me, or atleast let his self prove that he really likes me.

Because of his being importunate. I said Fine but i warned him to don't expect things to me, but still he insist to court me.

I admit that there are times that i find his company and presence comfortable, but still something is missing.

And that missing piece is the piece that i found when im with lisa, when i am with her, everything is just perfect, everything is seems so easy, she always makes me laugh, makes me feel safer, everything is just perfect when im with Lisa.

I can't wait to see Lisa on friday.
She's in japan today for the event. I don't know exactly what kind of event she's going to but i don't care as long as she's coming back here in korea.

Anyway we are on Rosé's place today because we planned that we are going to finish the research paper to atleast help lisa since lisa do all the chapters of our research paper.

" jichu!! Im done in Appendix, and to my dedication" i said handling my laptop to jisoo.

" really? Good we are now done to our preliminaries, all we need is to defend this on friday. Speaking of friday. Lisa?? When will Lisa comeback?"

" tomorrow" rose said not looking to our direction. She's busy on her laptop doing her proposal for thier company.

" okie!Okie!" jisoo said

So since we are done doing our research i decided to browse My IG to kill some time while waiting for Rosé to finish her proposal.

Scroll..... Scrolll.. Hit the heart and scroll again when the notification from lisa popped up to the top of my screen.
I quickly tap it and i saw her post.