Chapter 15.

Rosé Park

It's  so good to got lisa back after how many years..  I finally saw her again and finally able to be my self again and tell her freely what's inside of my mind. I feel relieved when i told lisa that im just like her,  it's overwhelming for me knowing that finally i have someone who can understand me. But sure thing is that she will never turn her back at me and I'll do the same for her.  We promised things with each other.

It's been two weeks since that day and the awkwardness is no where to be seen between me and lisa every time we are together with or without jisoo and Jennie.

I know that the two of them are wondering why me and lisa are more closer now thatn before but they keep quiet and trying to shrugged it off.

Today we are now on Jennie's place to start our chapter. 2 in research.
Since lisa is always ready and advance in just 1 and 45 minutes we are now on our last page for the chapter two.

" YADAH!!!!  im done!! " Lisa said

" Really!! " Lalisa Manoban the greatest genius of Intel. University your the best!!, Jennie  say something!!,  your so busy!!"Jisoo said. Then jisoo grabbed jennie phone and read some of conversation between Jennie and Kai out loud.

" jennie i think you stole something to me that night!

What!?  Im not a robber Kai hahaha

You stole my heart jennie.  I cant get you o--" jisoo said then jennie get her cellphone back

" what the heck!! Jisoo!!  Give me some privacy yah!!!  Jennie said giving a death glare to jisoo

" tsss.  Kai!!  He's not that handsome. Tsss. " lisa said in a whisper but i still heard it.

'' okay!!  Okay!!  Im sorry!! " jisoo said then jennie bring back her attention to her phone.

" ooooooookkkkkkkaaaaaaayyyyy!!! " waittt!!!  Is that!!  Is that!!! "
Me and lisa looked to each other and
Shout

" is that Dua Lipa song playing!!"...

" you think what im thinking ?" lisa said

" hella yes!! " i said and next thing we know we are dancing like Crazy Duo.

Jennie  Kim

" wahhh!!  This is awesome!!"

" i love it when you call me senorita "
Rosé and lisa sing along while dancing to the music it's the 5th music played and yet the energy of thid two is so full as always.

This passed few weeks lisa and Rosé are become more closer and im kinda feel jealous but who am i to lisa i know i don't have any right to be so  i keep my self busy talking to Kai over my phone.

  While typing i can't help to look at them especially to lisa.
She's very attractive when she's dancing i can't help but to stare at her. When the music stop playing the Duo crazy also stop and sat on the floor. 

" guy's lets eat outside. Im hungry" lisa said. Jisoo,me and Rosé agreed. 

Lisa is the one who choose the restaurant
We are already in our table waiting for our order.
And lisa making some crack jokes when a tall man approach us and call Lisa babe and kissed lisa on her cheek.

And what really breaks my heart is when lisa also called him Babe and all time boyfriend.

" hey!!  Babe!! guys this is jackson my all time boyfriend and jackson this is Jennie,  jisoo and Rosé my friends "

"Nice to meet you ladies!! "  that jackson said putting her hand to lisa's waist

" Nice to meet you too jackson" Rosé nd Jisoo said. 

I put my sweetest smile in my face before facing jackson but deep inside want to rip his neck and cut that fucking arms of him around Lisa's waist and kick him to the mars. 

" so babe!!  Tonight??  I'll see you?? Same place?? " Jackson ask lisa.

No!! Lisa no!!  Please! Said no!!  I scream inside of me.

" hmmm.  Well let's see about that"  lisa said while winking.

What the fuck is with that wink. I hate seeing this!!  I hate seeing lisa flirting with someone. So i purposely fall the fork trying to get the attention of lisa but i failed she is still talking with that Jackson. And i few minutes later Jackson bid good bye to us and kiss lisa once again to her cheek. That's right!!  And never show yourself again!!

" wow!!  You never told that you have a boyfriend. How long you two together?? " Rose asked lisa once Jackson is nowhere to be seen inside the restaurant

" hmm!  Since i was 14 years old" lisa said when our order came and then we started to eat. Wrong timing foods wrong timing!!! . I watch lisa eating and talking to us asking random questions making jokes.

I can't help but to admire her.
She's gorgeous. Shes like the living Barbie. I like her! No i love her bangs,  her smile, i love her jokes,  all those stupid jokes.  I like her. I really like Lisa but knowing that she already have a boyfriend makes me feel i already lose the game on the process.

  My crush doesn't like me back. I need to focus to the people who likes me like Kai besides kai is not that bad.