Chapter 29.

Rosè Ann Park POV

It's been 6 days since i saw lisa. And until now i never got a chance to talk to her. I also went to her old condo where she lived 2 years ago but she's gone, i asked the keeper of the condo if hey new where she moved, but i fail.

I need to apologize to her. I have too.
But.... Lisa she's so scarry . I never expect that in just two years she will be like that.

I am currently driving on the way to the company building.
When amber that my grandpa want to talk to me.

I am now inside the old office of my Grandpa he's the father of my mother, and Uncle Marco.

When i enter the room i saw Kai is already there. I see he also called kai. I wonder why they want to talk to?

" Rosé finally your here! Come sit! Sit!. I have something to announce to the both of you first and soon to your parents.

I know that you two already know the history of this company and over those 5 decades me and Marco was always acknowledged for being the most outstanding CEO here in Asia.

Now the good news is we are invited for the awarding nights for the best CEO all over the world.

Kai since you are now the current CEO of the LM company for the past 1 year and i saw that your performance in just a year is good. And i am expecting so much to you and you too Rosie since you are the Vice President, your team up is great. Keep it up."

In the corner of my eyes i saw Kai smilling ears to ears when he heard what grandpa's good news.

Im sure that Kai will win this thing for sure.

But as for now the sinco company is on top of us and it will take 10 years in order for us to get on top of that company again especially now that in just two years they already won the market heart of Europe.
But the unknown CEO of the Sinco company is she/he also invited??

"Anyway how is Mina Kai?
I heard you she's in a very good condition now, marco said is that true? "
Grandpa asked Kai about auntie

" well she's in a good condition as for now, because finally Pran-." kai said

" because Aunt mina is taking a new medication., her new medicine is more effective than before. "
I immediately said to cut whatever Kai is going to say. Kai seems don't mind it so i let out a silent sigh.
Grandpa can't know about lisa. Not now.

" okay! I will visit her when i get back from New Zealand, im leaving tomorrow.
you two may go now! " grandpa said

Me and Kai immediately stand up and leave the room immediately.

" Nice!!. " Kai said

" Happy?" i asked

"ofcourse!! We are invited to that BEST CEO chu..chuu.. Hmm. This is my first ever award for sure. I will be the best CEO . Like why did they invite me or us if its not for me l, for us, right?" he said whit a smile

" yes! Hahaha.
Hmmm kai! Last week at the hospital, About Lisa, do you already forgave her?

" no! Rosé. And i will never forgived her. " kai said then clenched his jaw.