Chapter 6. This can't Be!!

Lisa Manoban POV

Finally the summer vacation is over. I spend all of my time and energy working, traveling and inventing new gadgets, thinking for new marketing plans, i make sure that before the vacation is over i settled it all and leave the rest to Irene.

" honey! lisa! Come on you two turtle in my ass were late! Specially you young lady this is your first day on your last year being a college student and  i cant believe one more year to go!!
Im so proud of you young brave and mischievous daughter of us and you better get not late aywuuu! Come on hurry up!!."
Mama yang shout as soon as she get inside the car.

"Coming !!"
Me and papa yang said in unison as i get into my motorcycle and papa yang get inside the car with Mama yang.

" Good to go! Madam driver!! I'll see tou two later!!  Keep safe!!"
I said before heading to school

Intel university is one of the property of manoban but only few knows about this. It is only for the rich people who can afford the expensive tuition fees but later on they accept scholarship for helping the average people but smart and bright students who also wants to study there. Intel U.

Is not just university it has everything it consist all from nursery to college. This school was my first ever school to entered because back then i studied at home so it was new to me.  I choose this school because somehow i still want to be connected to the Manoban by studying in this school.

Ofcourse no one knows that i am pranpriya manoban because before entering this school i already changed my name and my physical appearance  i learned how korean dressed and learned thier tradition so no one will think that im a foreigner.

That time i cant afford the tuition fee in this school so i applied and take the examination for the scholarship and passed. i am an scholar from grade 8 untill  1st year in college but not anymore since i can now managed to pay my own tuition bill.

Today is our first day in our 4th year and last year in college. I want this school year to become more memorable for me.
Im on my way to the the library to borrow some books to read when MoMo suddenly grabbed my hand and throw me to the wall but  I just laugh while i face her.

" Long time no bully drama!  MoMo!!  Miss me? " i manage to say to momo.

"You bitch!  Why are you still here??  Why can't you go away?" Momo said attempting to slapp me but i grabbed her hand before she can lift her arm up.

" ohhh!  Not today you may be the queen bitch in this University for how many years but remember i am the Meanest Girl here!  So don't start with me!! " i pushed her and start to walk but i stop for a sec.

" and MOMO you're Boob on the left is more bigger then the right" i said before i continue my way to library im not really a mean person as what I've  said i dont like seeing someone getting bullied.

"you!!you!!!  Ahhhh.  Manoban!!!  You'll  never get away from me!!!" i heard MOMO shout. I waved my hand in the air and replied back

"catch me if you can!! ". I retort at her

When i already got the books i need in the library. I immediately find our new classroom and settle my self again near the window and start reading the book.  I don't plan to sleep in this whole school year since this is the last i want to enjoy myself listening to the lectures that i already know,  watching other student, when i remember jennie kim...
" Hmmm
Jennie Kim.".........