Chapter. 13 Mixed Emotion

Jennie Kim

Jisoo and i are now on our way to the Auditorium because we are required to be there for welcoming the owner of the Intel. University.  We don't have a time to go to our classroom because Rosé texted us that she's already there so we assumed that Lisa is already there too. When Professor. Shin saw us.

" you're jisoo of the 4th year business administration Right? " professor said

" yes!.  Why?? " jisoo said

" okay! Here!  This is the list of names of student of the business management.
I want you to make sure that they are now in the Auditorium.
Announced  that the attendance is a must or else they can't get all the school credentials.

And can you do me a favor im kinda in a hurry right now, Ms.  Lisa Manoban is still inside your classroom sleeping can you wake her up and drag her to the Auditorium?" Professor. Shin said to both of us.

" okay sir.  No problem " we said to professor. Shin

" thank you!  I'll go now, see you in the Auditorium, girls "

"yes sir! " jisoo and i said at the same time then walk a head to our room to get lisa.
When  jisoo bumped to a man

" im sorry!  Im hi!  Can you please tell me the way to the Auditorium im kinda lost??....... Wait!!!  It's you!!  Jennie right??  Kai said

"hey!!  Kai!!! " i said in surprised

"i never expect to see you here!. How are you?? Kai said.

"well im fine.  Me too. What are you doing here? I asked

" I'm with my dad. Actually im kinda lost.  Hahaha.  I've never been here" Kai said. 
When im about to say someone cough.  It's jisoo i almost forgot about her.

" oh!  Kai this is jisoo and jisoo this is kai." i introduced them to each other.

" nice to meet you jisoo" kai said

" same to you kai"jisoo said

" hmmm your looking for auditorium right?? " jisoo asked and kai just nod his head as answer

" what about Jennie walk you to the auditorium besides we're also going there and I'll get Lalisa first." jisoo said looking at me for my answer

" okay!!  Good idea! I'll  see you there. Let's go Kai.  This way" i said and started to walk, Kai is following me.

" so Jennie! Your studying here!" kai said

" yep! Business Management" i said looking at him

" i see!!  So graduating??  Kai asked

"yes!!  Finally!! After how many years of studying, almost there." i said kai just smile at me.

" we're here." i said to kai

" right!! Hmm.  Thank you Jennie." kai said holding the knob of the main back door of the auditorium.

" your welcome" i said and about to turn and walk when kai speak gain

" Jennie!! Can i ask you for a date?? I mean it's okay if you don't want too.  I'll fully understand tha-" kai said looking down when i said yes.

" ofcourse!! I mean i don't think there is something wrong for a date right?  I said to him smilling, his face lit up when he hear what i said.